Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Corally 12th scale set, sp12m and g3

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2004, 04:44 PM
Tech Adept

Default Corally 12th scale set, sp12m and g3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, time to let this one go. A very fast and stable 12th scale car, so simple and yet works so well.
There are actually 3 chassis going in this deal.
The first is the sp12m. It includes the new one piece aluminum front end installed right now. The stock front end is also included as well as some spare front wishbones new in package. I also have a spare t-bar and piles of small part.
Included also are 2 Corally 12ths that are 6 cell chassis (but can be used for 4 cell). They are mostly complete, maybe a part or two needed for one and a few rear bearings for the other. If nothing else they are great for parts (think 2 spare rear axles and diffs--that is almost $70 value). I was actually going to switch to one of these but never got around to it.

Also included are a ton of tires. Some good, some practice or bash only. Several rims as well that could be mounted up.

The Corally is so cool in that almost all of the tuning changes can be made with no tools. The wheels are all held on with little clips (Corally wheels are so cool, they become a part of the axle), the battery too. They have never fallen off for anyone I know even in the worst crashes. The rear axle comes out in seconds for ride height changes, and the front stacks washers and uses a thumb screw on the spring. Diff tightening uses no tools either. On top of all that, the few screws that remain are all the same driver which I will include (torx).

The only electronics included are one 3000 stock pack and the Hitec servo shown. The rest I have to keep for another car. If you need RTR I might be able to put together a package. I have some other radios and speedos, who knows what I may find if I look hard enough. Basically we could discuss that seperate.

For the whole package I would like $250 and shipping. With all that is here I feel that is a very fair price. I can take paypal as well. Email me for any questions. I have close-up pictures of each of the chassis if needed.

[email protected]
Attached Thumbnails Corally 12th scale set, sp12m and g3-all-corally.jpg  
Old 04-06-2004, 04:46 PM
Tech Adept

tires
Attached Thumbnails Corally 12th scale set, sp12m and g3-tires.jpg  
Old 04-06-2004, 05:44 PM
Tech Adept

Link for the pics

http://community.webshots.com/user/tadsdad100
Old 04-07-2004, 07:18 AM
Tech Adept

Hello
Here we go again.
Old 04-08-2004, 06:28 AM
Tech Adept

How quickly this board moves!
Old 04-09-2004, 07:07 AM
Tech Adept

I think we could do better here for $225 and I pay to ship. Add it all up, look at all that is included. That is a pretty dang good deal I think.