Wiki Posts
Search

F/S Nice condition TC4 and a few parts

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 10:00 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default F/S Nice condition TC4 and a few parts

Here I have a very nice condition TC4 for sale. It has been upgraded to steel outdrives, aluminum drive shafts, a -2.5 aluminum rear toe plate, and has Lunsford titanium turnbuckles front, rear and steering. Since I have gotten it I have put on new a-arms front and rear, installed new factory team polished and hardened pivot pins front and rear, put in a new rear diff case because the old one had most of the holes stripped out, replaced all the wheel bearings, and replaced both rear hubs. I have checked all the diff bearings in the car but only found one the needed to be replaced, the rest where in great shape so I left them in to run a little longer. Since I put on these parts I have raced it two days, and ran it for one practice day, so everything is still tight and in great condition.

I have a few extra parts that come with it, the arms are the ones I took off and would be fine for spares, the 2 springs are new greens and were used for 5 minutes, the long pins are the used ones I took out when I put new ones in, and the short ones are new, the rest of the small pieces are new, are there are 4 brand new steering bearings included. Also comes with a body that is a little beat up but will work for a little while.

Asking $70 shipped.

Feel free to ask any questions, also I don't have much feedback here yet but I have a 100% rating on ebay under user triumphbrian.

Here is a link to some pictures, if you would like any more just let me know. Thanks for looking.

http://s747.photobucket.com/albums/x...catibrian/TC4/

Last edited by ducatibrian; 01-12-2010 at 12:14 AM.
Old 01-12-2010, 02:51 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)

PM sent
Old 01-12-2010, 10:53 AM
Tech Initiate

PM Sent!
Old 01-12-2010, 01:18 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)

Payment Sent. Thanks
Old 01-12-2010, 05:35 PM