Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Team Magic B8RS - Two Complete Buggies!!!  Cheap!!! >

Team Magic B8RS - Two Complete Buggies!!! Cheap!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Magic B8RS - Two Complete Buggies!!! Cheap!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2009, 12:10 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)
Default Team Magic B8RS - Two Complete Buggies!!! Cheap!!!

Up for grabs is a pair of Team Magic B8RS 1/8 Off-Road Buggies!!!

$265 via paypal, shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 states via UPS ground with insurance.

This auction is for two complete buggies:

Buggy #1 has 5-6 races on it, and has been completely disassembled, all parts cleaned, and kept separate to use as spare parts. However, not many spares have been used, so the only thing this buggy lacks is a front shock tower and motor mount. Other than that, it’s complete down to the screws! Again, pick up a front shock tower an motor mount, and you could build an entire second car……albeit, a well-used, but fully functional one.

Buggy #2 now has about 3 races on it, and is still in very good condition. Has one race on: new arms front and rear, fuel line, fuel tank, SS screw set, body, wing, and many more parts. When I got this car, it had about 2 races on it. I COMPLETELY disassembled it…..COMPLETELY….down to the screws and gears! Spent nearly a month in my spare time putting it back together professionally (I have built/refurbished nearly 100 1/8 buggies at this point….it is done right!). It was set up with stock settings on a Hudy setup station, and has 40wt/35wt in the front/rear shocks, and has 5K/5K/5K in the front/center/rear diffs with fresh seals. Has since had exactly one race day on it, partially disassembled, cleaned thoroughly with a toothbrush/simple green, and re-assembled…...which leaves it as you now see it in the pictures.

For those of you who are not familiar with these cars, they are very new, very fast, very tough, very well laid out, very well designed, and very innovative! It drives nearly identical to an RC8, and has better acceleration in my opinion. Underneath the body, it’s probably the coolest looking 1/8 buggy I’ve ever owned!

Parts are readily available at Wolfhobbies.com here in the U.S.A, as well as directly from Team Magic through RCShopping.com

PLEASE READ:
Does not include the motor/pipe/electronics/clutch/clutch bell/servos/etc as shown in the final three pictures……….those are shown just so you can see how well laid out it is! Tires/wheels shown are not included…..comes exactly as a rolling chassis would from the factory, less the clutch assembly and rims. If you have a question as to whether or not something is included in the pictures, just shoot me a message.

Old 11-02-2009, 07:22 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

any reason why you are selling this stuff?
Old 11-03-2009, 04:06 AM
Tech Regular

no other reason than my Xray suits my driving style better.

anyone who likes the way an RC8 or MBX6 drives will LOVE this car!
Old 11-03-2009, 06:17 AM
Tech Regular

Default NEW PRICE

$240 shipped..............
Old 11-03-2009, 08:05 AM
Tech Regular

SOLD.....PLEASE DELETE