Wiki Posts
Search

Onroad .12 engines. Sirio XXX and JL tuned

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2009, 12:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default Onroad .12 engines. Sirio XXX and JL tuned

I have two engines for sale. These are both used engines. I took apart both engines and neither have scratched pistons. Both engines are used but run and idle well. I don't know how much fuel has been run. I don't keep track. When they have no compression, they have no compression. Both of these engines still seal and run well

First up is my Sirio XXX. It still has all the original parts including the rear ceramic bearing. (I think the front is ceramic, but I don't know for certain.) The engine runs just fine and I have always been happy with this engine. I am selling it because Kyosho does not support Sirio anymore and I have 4 different kinds of engines. Its time to get down to a more reasonable number of different kinds. Engine feels good and can be raced anywhere. It comes with a new conrod as well. $100

Second is the JL-Tuned engine. I took off the JL tuned head and put on an IDM because of political BS, but rest assured this is a JL-tuned. I also used a Novarossi carb, which I removed. I am including a brand new carb and a brand new rod the extra head shim and a new collet. The rod in the engine has almost no usage. This engine also runs great, idles, etc etc. Same story here. I need to get rid of the odd engines as I have 4 different kinds of engines currently and want to get down to no more than 2. No problems with this engine either. IF I can find the correct cylinder head, I will switch it back, but I have already looked and I am not having any luck. $100.

Both prices are shipped in the continental USA. I will ship to the other US states, check with me first. There are a few other places I will consider shipping too, but check first as I would rather keep these transactions in the USA. I accept and prefer using the evil paypal. My paypal and email address is: [email protected]

Ask questions via email or via PM. If you pay for something, feel free to post you sent the money so I don't have to do any refunds. You can see my trader rating and if you go to the feedback forum do a search of my name. All my older feedback is there.

Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails Onroad .12 engines.  Sirio XXX and JL tuned-engines-001.jpg   Onroad .12 engines.  Sirio XXX and JL tuned-engines-002.jpg   Onroad .12 engines.  Sirio XXX and JL tuned-engines-003.jpg   Onroad .12 engines.  Sirio XXX and JL tuned-engines-004.jpg   Onroad .12 engines.  Sirio XXX and JL tuned-engines-005.jpg  

Last edited by Scott Fisher; 11-03-2009 at 02:09 AM.
Old 10-30-2009, 12:53 PM
Tech Elite

last pic
Attached Thumbnails Onroad .12 engines.  Sirio XXX and JL tuned-engines-006.jpg  
Old 10-30-2009, 11:14 PM
Tech Elite

bump
Old 10-31-2009, 10:54 AM
Tech Elite

ttt
Old 10-31-2009, 10:13 PM
Tech Elite

prices reduced