Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Tons For Sale, Amb System, 4 Yoke Mr4's, Kyosho Mp7.5, Etc.. >

Tons For Sale, Amb System, 4 Yoke Mr4's, Kyosho Mp7.5, Etc..

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Tons For Sale, Amb System, 4 Yoke Mr4's, Kyosho Mp7.5, Etc..

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2002, 10:32 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)
Default Tons For Sale, Amb System, 4 Yoke Mr4's, Kyosho Mp7.5, Etc..

I have 4 Yoke Mr4's, 2 Specials, 1 Worlds kit and 1 Pro kit. All in excellent shape. Raced on carpet never outside. Asking $200 for one of the Specials, $175 for the other. $135 for the Pro kit in awesome shape and $100 for the Worlds kit. I also have a tub, yes a tub with tons and tons of spare parts, chassis' etc. It probably has about $700 worth of spare parts. I can make a deal on that if you buy one or all the cars together. I can send pictures if needed. I can let all four cars go with all of the parts for $600, you really must see to appreciate all that you're getting.

Also, I have an AMB 20 transponder system with 20 transponders, an old desktop computer with monitor and keyboard including Autoscore software for $1500. Also have pictures if interested.

Kyosho MP7.5 raced only 4 times or so with hopups like Lunsford turnbuckles torque rods and such. Inlcluded are a receiver pack, steering and throttle servos, some rims, foam inserts, Dirty Harry tires, two bodies and whatever extra bodies and such that I may have. Also comes with an O.S RZ motor. This car is awesome.
Asking $550. Also have pictures if interested. I also have an old starter box I'll throw in.

Email me if interested with questions or offers. Can get pictures of anything you need if needed.

[email protected]