Wiki Posts
Search

lipo Batteries!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2009, 11:31 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default lipo Batteries!!

i got 2 11.1v 2200mah lipo flightmax batteries. one is 20c and the other is 25c. i have never actually ran the batteries because im waiting on my charger to arrive and they say its not good to leave lipo's drained for periods of time. but i have tested the power as these are my first lipos plus they are 2 different c ratings. so maybe 30 seconds run time tops.

ill sell them both 60 shipped. 30 a piece. threw paypal. ill tag pictures soon
Attached Thumbnails lipo Batteries!!-sdc10535.jpg   lipo Batteries!!-sdc10532.jpg  

Last edited by bernyberns; 10-03-2009 at 12:25 PM.
Old 10-03-2009, 01:01 PM
Tech Apprentice

bump
Old 10-03-2009, 04:19 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bernyberns
i got 2 11.1v 2200mah lipo flightmax batteries. one is 20c and the other is 25c. i have never actually ran the batteries because im waiting on my charger to arrive and they say its not good to leave lipo's drained for periods of time. but i have tested the power as these are my first lipos plus they are 2 different c ratings. so maybe 30 seconds run time tops.

According to the pm you just sent me you actually HAVE run them. Not long, perhaps, but they HAVE been run. I kind of wondered about the one that looks like it has some marking/scuffing on it.

Regardless how little they've been run, they've been run. To say "i have never actually ran the batteries" is dishonest and has no place here on the RC Tech B/S/T fora.

btw, these are available brand new for $48 for the pair including shipping from HobbyKing/HobbyCity.
Old 10-03-2009, 07:14 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Scottrik
According to the pm you just sent me you actually HAVE run them. Not long, perhaps, but they HAVE been run. I kind of wondered about the one that looks like it has some marking/scuffing on it.

Regardless how little they've been run, they've been run. To say "i have never actually ran the batteries" is dishonest and has no place here on the RC Tech B/S/T fora.

btw, these are available brand new for $48 for the pair including shipping from HobbyKing/HobbyCity.
how am i being dishonest?? i put the batteries in my car and tapped on the gas in my living room and compared to a nimh battery. if there is any marks its from my battery tray..i never took them out and ran them on a track or on the street. and those were not scratches.. that was flash from the camera..i can post more pics to prove it to you. lol i aint no scam artist..im honest as its gets man. think what you will though.

and ok go pay 98 dollars for both when you can pay 60 for both. u sounding like a lil girl to me
Old 10-03-2009, 07:23 PM
Tech Champion

how am i being dishonest?? i put the batteries in my car and tapped on the gas in my living room and compared to a nimh battery. if there is any marks its from my battery tray..i never took them out and ran them on a track or on the street. and those were not scratches.. that was flash from the camera..i can post more pics to prove it to you. lol i aint no scam artist..im honest as its gets man. think what you will though.

and ok go pay 98 dollars for both when you can pay 60 for both. u sounding like a lil girl to me
All right then...here's the pm you sent me:

i bought them brand new n only used them for bout 30 seconds. maybe minute tops just to c the difference from nimh and 20 and 25c
So which is it? "tap the throttle"? "30 seconds"? "maybe minute"? Or is it really "I ran them and didn't like them"? Judging by the scuffs on the one pack I'd guess something closer to the latter. Not that it really matters because your listing says "i have never actually ran the batteries" which is, by your own admission, NOT TRUE. The amount you've run them is irrelevant, the fact is you HAVE run them. Maybe not long, maybe longer than you'll admit, but you HAVE run them.

And the $48 IS for both of them. The 20C pack is $16.99, the 25C pack is $18.99, and the shipping from HobbyCity is $12. You're over-priced and you have mis-represented your product.

Oh, THEN instead of any sort of meaningful rebuttal you call me names instead? Are you 11 years old or what?

Go away newb.
Old 10-03-2009, 07:27 PM
Tech Champion

Just to "fix" your listing in place so you can't artfully edit it.
Old 10-03-2009, 07:31 PM
Tech Apprentice

Last edited by Marcos.J; 10-03-2009 at 08:38 PM. Reason: removed profanity
Old 10-03-2009, 07:35 PM
Tech Champion

No, YOU'RE apparently the one who has a bit of trouble in the counting department.

1) Is it "tap the throttle", "30 seconds" or "1 minute". Shouldn't be THAT tough.

2) It ain't two pennies...you put shipping in twice. The TOTAL PRICE FOR BOTH THOSE EXACT PACKS INCLUDING ANY AND ALL SHIPPING COSTS FROM HOBBY CITY IS $47.98. Total. Complete. Landed.

Oh, and poor choice of language--your post has been reported. No room in this community for you or your ilk.

Last edited by Marcos.J; 10-03-2009 at 08:39 PM. Reason: removed profanity from quote
Old 10-03-2009, 07:40 PM
Tech Apprentice

No, YOU'RE apparently the one who has a bit of trouble in the counting department.

1) Is it "tap the throttle", "30 seconds" or "1 minute". Shouldn't be THAT tough.

2) It ain't two pennies...you put shipping in twice. The TOTAL PRICE FOR BOTH THOSE EXACT PACKS INCLUDING ANY AND ALL SHIPPING COSTS FROM HOBBY CITY IS $47.98. Total. Complete. Landed.

Oh, and poor choice of language--your post has been reported. No room in this community for you or your ilk.
ahh yes u got me there on the shipping good point. in that case go on there and buy your batteries then..i paid more for mine. you can think what you wnat man. i aint losing anything with your rant about you thinking i ran my lipo's and didnt like them haha..sounds like someone has scammed you in the past. and i didnt mis represent..i said that i ran the batteries.
Old 10-03-2009, 07:43 PM
Tech Champion

i didnt mis represent..i said that i ran the batteries.
As Seth and Amy would say..."REALLY???!!!"

i have never actually ran the batteries because im waiting on my charger to arrive
Pretty much looks to me like you said you "never actually ran the batteries".

Hmmm...

Not terribly honest, apparently not terribly bright either?
Old 10-03-2009, 07:47 PM
Tech Apprentice

i tested out the damn batteries in my house 30 seconds - minute..watever i didnt RUN them..i TESTED..i was waiting on my charger from hobbypartz..i bought a novak gtb 5.5r combo and wanted a larger battery. so i said i'll sell these to get a more powerful one...u happy man??? i aint scamming no one. now shut up
Old 10-03-2009, 07:51 PM
Tech Champion

LOL...I DID read the whole post. Pretty clear what it says, "I didn't run the batteries because I don't have a charger yet and didn't want to leave them discharged yadda yadda yadda."

Dude, you got called out on being dishonest. Not a problem. Fix the listing and move on...describe the packs as "very very little use" or some other more plausible description. But instead you choose to deny what is very plain for anyone to see who has a reasonable grasp of the English language.

And listen to yourself, you're DEFINITELY starting to sound like punk kid now. That's definitely not how successful adults express themselves.
Old 10-03-2009, 07:58 PM
Tech Champion

Yawn.

I'll just wait for someone else to take out the trash.

See ya.
Old 10-03-2009, 07:59 PM
Tech Apprentice

Yawn.

I'll just wait for someone else to take out the trash.

See ya.
go drink and drive faggot
Old 10-03-2009, 08:02 PM
Tech Champion

What I'll grant is that there are likely different interpretations of "testing". Testing, without "actually running" batteries (or any electronics, really) is done with volt-ohm meters, maybe a GFX or some such. Putting them in your car is running them.

Oh, and those scuffs in the shrink...ARE SCUFFS, not "flash". The flash serves to highlight the scuffs. From running them. In your car.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.