Search

Custom aluminum T-maxx....and custom EK4 MT

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2009, 05:45 AM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default Custom aluminum T-maxx....and custom EK4 MT

Hey Guys,
I have a couple of nice custom rides up for sale...
The first is an original T-Maxx short arm version thats almost all aluminum and titanium..A lot of the aluminum parts are by Hardcore racing..They made some incredible looking aluminum aftermarket parts (and expensive)..I will try and list everything but I'm sure I will forget something here.. I bought this truck new when they came out and replaced almost everything on it..I ran around 4 tanks through this truck to start the break-in procedure... Everything is like new on this rig...The lower rear A-arms have a few nicks in them from gravel being tossed up against them by the front tires and the body is scratched up a little from running it on another truck of mine..This truck will come Ready to Run including the stock electronics and radio..Heres a list of parts on this truck...
RPM chrome wide offset wheels
Panther tires..Plowboys
Aluminum shocks (these are the Traxxas shocks that I removed the outer coating and polished them)
MIP CVD driveshafts on all 4 corners (stock center driveshafts)
Hardcore racing Titanium chassis
Hardcore racing aluminum A arms,
Hardcore racing aluminum shock towers
Hardcore racing aluminum center chassis supports
Integy aluminum bulkheads
Integy aluminum steering knuckles
Integy aluminum diff housings
Titanium turnbuckles
Aluminum skids
Aluminum tuned exhaust..
Megatech m16 1 Hp pull start engine (lots of power)
I know I probably missed some items on the list RTR ...asking $490 plus actual shipping charges...Paypal preferred E-mail me for more pictures and info....
Second up is a Thunder Tiger EK-4 S2 Monster Truck...I called this one project Steamroller...Its almost brand new with around 4 tanks of fuel run through it to start the break-in process..Even running rich this thing had incredible power! I used only the reccomended fuel for this engine which is Coolpower.. This is a .70 helicopter motor which is a ringed engine......I did a bunch of mods to this one including the through bolt mod in the rear gearbox, pipe mod.and some custom one of kind aluminum front and rear chassis braces..It also has the OFNA Monster Pirate tires, MSJ super cooling head, MSJ aluminum backplate. Custom body mounts so that you can run T-maxx bodies on it...and a custom wheely bar..I also have 3 pairs of brand new Thunder Tiger aluminum shocks for on it...but not installed yet. They will be included. with the truck...The truck will be a roller with one throttle/brake servo included but no other electronics.. I'm asking $330 plus actual shipping charges...My e-mail addy is [email protected] for more pics and info..I have tons of great feedback on the boards and on e-bay..
I cant get the pictures posted here but if your interested please e-mail me for pictures...Thanks

Last edited by RCWizard; 08-07-2009 at 05:49 AM. Reason: add picture