Wiki Posts
Search

HB LSP2 1/8th Stadium Truck, Extras, Col. Ohio Area

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2009, 08:31 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default HB LSP2 1/8th Stadium Truck, Extras, Col. Ohio Area

This is a Hotbodies lightning stadium 2 pro rtr that I bought a few months back. I put it together with all the carbon and aluminum hopups available, and ran 3 tanks of fuel through it, 2 to break in the engine and one I cruised it around in a gravel driveway.
What You Get:
the HB LSP 1/8th scale stadium truck, with Kings Head Steering link, front brace, CNC rear brace mounts, and extended engine mount set. Also the truck has the Xtreme silver woven carbon rear brace, servo top plate, steering top plate and center diff top plate.
ALSO: Motor Saver Filter, Venom LiPo 7.2V reciever pack, Hobbico CS170 Digital, BB, MG Servo that puts out over 300 in oz of torque @ 7.2V. Steering bearings have also been installed.
Support Equipment: Dynamite Quickfire Platinum Starter Box with two New Trinity 3000 MAH NiMh batts, Associated D-Cell Igniter, Racers Edge Fuel Bottle, Losi wheel / glow plug wrench, a full set of new in package pro line LPR M2 Bowties pre mounted, and two sets of blue springs, one set of black and red springs, nip.
All original parts removed for hop ups, original radio and reciever, roto start unit, paperwork and box are all included. I will install the radio if needed but at the moment it is uninstalled. roto plate back plate is uninstalled from engine but could be reinstalled if you wanted. no need with the bump box.
This is as "ready to race" as could be, its not the sexiest kit out there but its a solid design and in "like new" condition.
The truck has CNC knuckles and uses standard wheel mounting. Anything else just ask me.
ASKING PRICE: $500.00 for everything. not interested in splitting it up, not interested in trades. just PM me here if interested.
Local Pickup Only in the Polaris Parkway area.
PICS:
Attached Thumbnails HB LSP2 1/8th Stadium Truck, Extras, Col. Ohio Area-032.jpg   HB LSP2 1/8th Stadium Truck, Extras, Col. Ohio Area-023.jpg   HB LSP2 1/8th Stadium Truck, Extras, Col. Ohio Area-025.jpg   HB LSP2 1/8th Stadium Truck, Extras, Col. Ohio Area-033.jpg