Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
COMPLETE SELL OUT-LI-POS,MOTORS,ESC's,BUGGIES,TRUCKS, ETC. >

COMPLETE SELL OUT-LI-POS,MOTORS,ESC's,BUGGIES,TRUCKS, ETC.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

COMPLETE SELL OUT-LI-POS,MOTORS,ESC's,BUGGIES,TRUCKS, ETC.

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2009, 11:29 AM
Tech Elite

Location: anywhere I can race 2wd dirt,and 1/12 onroad in MI.
Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Listen, I do appologise to those that purchased.You guys were about 2% of the people that pmed me.You guys were stand up folks that were not trying to take advantage of someones situation.But the moment I stopped the sale I refunded everybody's money in full.Not to sell it to someone else for more $$$ like a couple pm's I have received implied,but to keep it my self whether i end up using it , or let it sit and collect dust.

Joe, Hollis, and herbie, Thanks guys.But I got this .My choice , so the consequences are all mine. There were 3 main factors that prompted me to stop this sale and refund everybody's money

First and formost- Lowballers.50% of the PM's I got were offers that were insults.Things like 50.00 for a roller that has a 70.00 digital servo in it.ridiculous.25.00 for a BL speedo that has like 3 race days on it- Stupid!I would rather set the worlds most expensive bonfire than give some things away like that.

2nd The pm's e-mails phone calls and postings from the guys I race with offering to marshall for me , or do whatever they could to keep me doing what they all know I love doing.You couldnt ask for a better bunch of guys.Thanks to all of you.

3rd My wife and Son.For constantly reminding me that I would regret getting out of something that after 20yrs, is a part of who I am and what makes me who I am.

Those of you I refunded money to,I am sorry I didnt respond to your PM's, but I needed a day or so to sort myself out.I am not trying to make excuses.You paid, I balked on the deals. So i refunded your money immediately.end of story.

I will not be responding to this thread anymore.