Wiki Posts
Search

FS: Traxxas Stampede VXL - Like new

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 10:35 AM
Tech Initiate

Default FS: Traxxas Stampede VXL - Like new

Hey All,

I have a like new Traxxas Stampede VXL (Brushless) for sale. I’ve used it maybe 7 times to chase the dog in the park and twice at the track which I only ran 1 battery through.

It was my first vehicle and it’s in pretty much perfect shape. I’ve kept it meticulously clean and running well the whole time ive had it.

Truck Info:
The motor runs great, and the truck is pretty much 100% stock out of the box.
The original TX & RX is new (I installed my spectra when i got the truck, so the rx&tx were never used), tested, and works perfectly.
The original tires have 99% tread as I baught some cheap basher tires the day I got the truck. Im including the original non-used ones in the sale.
The Transmission is in perfect condition and has recently been completely disassembled, cleaned and regressed.
I have the original body for it as well as a custom painted Hummer body which I used for bashing (Pictured) and will include if you want it.
I didnt do too many upgrades to it, I have aluminum front wheel hubs and carriers, and the front body poles were changed to adjustable ones to level out the body (because the body sits high in the front default. I didnt like the look with my hummer, so i put in adjustable body posts so i can make the body look level)

Asking $230 + Shipping obo for the whole kit ready to run out of the box - Just add batteries.

Ran this last weekend for a battery in the parking lot and it was running as smooth as the day i bought it. Im only selling it because I seem to be racing my slash quite a bit, and lost work so need to slim down my collection.

Thanks for looking
Pictures can be seen here
http://www.telnets.org/gallery/album27