Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Supermaxx Converted RB WS7 with Pipe and etc. >

Supermaxx Converted RB WS7 with Pipe and etc.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Supermaxx Converted RB WS7 with Pipe and etc.

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 11:07 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)
Default Supermaxx Converted RB WS7 with Pipe and etc.

Hi guys I have a nice RB motor for sale. This is an original RB WS7 that was converted by Robin at Supermaxx. For any of you who don't remember Supermaxx products ask around they were the end all be all of high perfomance Tmaxx components forever. Anyhow this motor has been convered to pullstart use (Robin adapted a pullstart unit from the OFNA hyper series motors). Instead of a pullstart I have fitted a drill start unit from OFNA this is the unit that is made for the hyper series engined so it bolts up like factory. I can't recall how much fuel is through the motor but it still has decent pinch. The crank has been cut for use with Tmaxx style clutches however it is fitted with a complet 1/8 scale clutch setup from a Mugen MBX5T via a thread on pilot shaft/clutchnut assembly and it works great. It comes with a brand new HPI Airfilter assembly, and a brand new Black Odonnel head. The motor also comes with a brand new Dynamite Platinum 007 Hard Coated Pipe that has no use on it. This is a nice setup for someone who wants to upgrade a RTR buggy or Truggy but does not want to get a starter box and all of that stuff. This also includes the starter wand to chuck into your drill. If there is no interest in the package I may be willing to split this up. I am looking for $130 shipped for everything.

Thanks
Phil
Old 05-18-2009, 11:07 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

I will try and get some pictures tonight.