Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
looking for micro heli & gy240 gyro ,,to trade for?? >

looking for micro heli & gy240 gyro ,,to trade for??

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

looking for micro heli & gy240 gyro ,,to trade for??

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2003, 02:38 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default looking for micro heli & gy240 gyro ,,to trade for??

Hi ,
Just been getting into micro helis lately, and I guess a little to much. I've been doing cars for years so have alot of goods to trade. mostly new.
If anyone out there has a hopped up micro-heli or upgrades for them please drop me a line if you're interested in trading or just want to buy outright so I can buy more heli stuff.
Random things I can think of off the top of my head I know I have laying around here.

below this new in package----------

(nip)Almost a full MRX-3 kit, better than factory or works kit. (all in individual retail packages since this was a "back-up" car that never got assembled) only parts missing from being a full kit are bearings, front and rear one ways' and top radio tray but I might be able to get a wilzwerx thick upper carbin radio tray if you want it all. $1600 in retail parts here. just make an offer. full racing kits
also have kuwahara up the wazoo for this one.. never been out of package------
k-chassis,
k- ti-upper and lower pins
k-belt tensioner
k-steering servo saver
k-brace
k- all 5 pulleys
k-brake
2 extra racing clutch kits (purple anod, alum) + many extra parts

(nip)MBX-5 parts, radio tray front plate and rear shock tower .. racers edge pro series

(nip)Mini RS-4 with civic body , partially assembled , no time to finish, with special rs-4 mini pipe

5 gall0ns of odonell 20% fuel,(must be local to pick-up cannot ship fuel)

1/10 foams 32-45 shore, mostly 0 offset, enetti's and fastires,

Hudy set-up -rig

2-airtronics 94357 ERG-VR High Speed Aluminum Gear Double ball bearing servos

1- Hitec 645 MG servo

1 Mugen BII pro starter box
1 Ofna 1/8th Super starter box (with chrome top)

below this used stuff-----------------------------------------

Serpent Impulse HIGHLY MODIFIED, this car was labeld the 1/8th scale killer at many tracks.
200mm Impulse, with purp, anod alum shocks, modified brace , side pulley system. Impact 2-speed, extra clutchs and parts, Hitec digi servo-throttle, Fut high speed steering servo. ######Modified for .21 C-3 or C-5 engine , you chose which you want in there,.. I started with a C-3 silver , then went to C-3 black, then to C-5 engine,,,, either way this is the fastest Impulse on the planet.. insane speed ,, haven't broken any parts on this since I re-engineered the chassis and drive train. better than serpents shady engineering.

airtronics MX-3 Fm radio and reciever

TC3 electric, esc, 12 turn mod motor, futaba mag jr controller and reciever, 3- 1700's, body, basically, oh and servos. have a bag of extra parts also

TC3 team kit with thick front and rear towers. graphite all over xtra graphite chassis. same thing many extra parts

umm random other things, cant think of now,, email if you're interested, , oh been in the hobby forever, haven't posted to much,, if you want i can take this stuff to a local hobby shop for you to verify I have it.. call any hoby shop in the san francisco area, they know me as "will" the body painter. (if need be preferably rc tech ,, they're the closest)
or shoot me an email off my web-site at
www.wilzwerx.com
thanks for checking ,
Lates!
-Will-