Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2009, 06:20 AM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default E-revo, B44, DNA CFX, MRC, Holmes Hobbies

I am going to thin out my herd a little as I just have way to many trucks

PM me for pics.

2.2 Axial DNA Slingsshot CFX
this chassis was the chassis that I used for my comps the crawler comes fairly loaded. It will come as a ARTR needing only a body, steering servo and radio/receiver to run.
The Axles are brand new and have the Heavy duty lockers and the rear lockouts (like the ARTR version has)
the transmission was the one I used in my comp truck and has seen three competitions on it and thats it. It has the slipper clutch set up on it and It also has a DNA dig on it with the new steel dig internals and it will also come with all the aluminum ones.
It has MIP driveshafts that look nearly brand new and have only seen two comps.
The tires and rims on it are brand new never run. They are the Proline Hammers that come with the ARTR axial version and axial beadlocks that are brand new and have been weighted.
The electronics that are included are a Mamba Micro Pro speed controller with a Brushless BM9 Outrunner both of which have only been run a couple of times and are in great condition.
Also included is a Losi 2 cell 1650 LiPo that is in decent shape. I had to solder on new wires due to the originals were cut through by lexan rubbing them But it works perfectly and is a great battery.
The dig servo is a Losi Digital Mini Servo and works flawlessly in this set up.
I can include a nearly new Hitec HS-645mg for an extra 25 dollars if you would like.

I am asking 425 plus shipping

Next up for sale is a nearly new Losi Mini Rock Crawler. These little things are amazing crawlers and I am hoping they catch on in our area so we can start comps this summer.
It will come ARTR and will only need radio/receiver to be good to go. It will come with the stock NiMh Battery (If i can find the wall charger that will be included also)
It has the carbon fiber front battery servo tray
It has had the needed/usual mods done to it to lower the electronics down to the links and aluminum chassis spacers added and shocks being mounted on the chassis.
The tires on the truck are amazing. They are custom cut and clocked Panther supersoft T300 step pins. These things crip like you wouldnt beleive and are extremely soft. The rims have had the functional beadlock mod done to them and now work like real beadlocks and they have been weighted also.
The Stock Servo and stock motor and stock ESC are all included and in perfect working order.
I will also include an extra stock ESC and motor with the package.
All of the lockers have been replaced with the metal upgrades so no need to worry about stripping them.

I am asking 175 plus shipping

I have also got an E-revo for sale
It needs only a radio and reciever to be rtr
It has had all the pushrods and Tie rods replaced with the aluminum hop-ups to shed weight.
I have done as much as I can to shed weight from teh truck
It has a brand new Novak HV 6.5 brushless system put in it and this Trucks hauls you know what
it will also include two Maxamps 6000 MAH LiPos that are made specifically for the E-revo.
I have modded the steering to allow it to have more throw. I also have the Hex adapters for it to allow it to run truggie tires.
This truck is amazing and I hate to see it go but I just have to many vehicles.
Sold pending payment

B44 ARTR just needs a radio/reciever
It is Brand new and custom painted to match the factory box scheme. It has a Novak SS 13.5 system and a hitec HS5625 digital servo (i think thats what one it is). The truck has never even been run. I bought it over the winter and built it and dont think i will be able to run it this summer. I have a bunch of brand new in the package spare parts and springs It has a never used LiPo saddle pack (ProTec not sure on the specs)
It also has a custom painted Pro-Line Stand to match the body graphics
I think that I could let it go for 575 plus shipping

Nearly New Holmes Hobbies 7turn Cobalt motor. sold

Last edited by swisherteets; 03-26-2009 at 11:50 AM.
Old 11-14-2009, 05:30 AM
Tech Rookie

Can u send me sum pics the dna rock crawler[email protected] thanks