Wiki Posts
Search

race revo roller

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2009, 01:07 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default thanks

thanks for replies.just scared on here because soooooo many guys getting scammed.
Old 01-07-2009, 02:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)

youll get the revo bro Ill put my rep on him.... he is a great guy as you are just got a wrench thrown into the works on accident on his part!
Old 01-07-2009, 06:24 PM
Tech Regular

DELETE

Last edited by diesel16; 01-08-2009 at 03:04 AM.
Old 01-07-2009, 07:07 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 82 (99%+)

Originally Posted by diesel16
lazy scammer!
ups ground
tracking 1z y21 3e6 03 9451 6974

Yup so lazy infact omg i went to the store to get stuff for dinner before i got to a computer again

such a lazy scammer..

Originally Posted by smokinu
revo with bowties and crimefighters 165 shipped
coming at you shortly.guy paying me now for truggy
lmk when you send it
did you ship today?thanks
yes i did sorry for the delay i work night shift security!
paypal claim filed
good deal because it was sitting on my doorstep this morning... i am going to toss in the other sets of wheels and tires and some spares for you. because im an idiot and didnt mark down the package weight right.
did you reship?or is all this a scam?
i dont scam people i have great feedback here

and on ebay
smokinurevo
and on beatyourtruck.com
ae86drift
and my local track site everyone knows me
did you ship it?
it will be out in the next half hour
half hour up!contacting paypal.this is b/s scammer
so lazy that i answered his pms and every email he sent.

Will never deal with diesel16 AGAIN!
Old 01-07-2009, 07:25 PM
Tech Elite

wow I didnt see you said that diesel thats just messed up man..... DIESEL DO NOT PM ME AGAIN OR EVER ASK FOR MY HELP AGAIN!!!!! YOU ASKED FOR HELP THAT YOU DIDN'T REALLY NEED AS THIS DUDE IS A STAND UP GUY AND THEN YOU CALL HIM A SCAMMER..... HE EVEN SENT EXTRA STUFF JUST BECAUSE HE MADE A MISTAKE.

smokinu I WILL DEAL WITH YOU ANYTIME MAN. AND MISTAKES HAPPEN SO I WOULD NEVER EXPECT ANYTHING MORE FROM YOU BRO!!!
Old 01-07-2009, 07:28 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by jldjlaudio
wow I didnt see you said that diesel thats just messed up man..... DIESEL DO NOT PM ME AGAIN OR EVER ASK FOR MY HELP AGAIN!!!!! YOU ASKED FOR HELP THAT YOU DIDN'T REALLY NEED AS THIS DUDE IS A STAND UP GUY AND THEN YOU CALL HIM A SCAMMER..... HE EVEN SENT EXTRA STUFF JUST BECAUSE HE MADE A MISTAKE.

smokinu I WILL DEAL WITH YOU ANYTIME MAN. AND MISTAKES HAPPEN SO I WOULD NEVER EXPECT ANYTHING MORE FROM YOU BRO!!!
Thanks for the props dude.

I sent him everything that was listed in this thread. ima miss those brand new panther gators on brand new kyosho rims he just got for free plus my practice set and a bunch of a arms.
Old 01-07-2009, 07:49 PM
Tech Regular

HE WAS SUPPOSE TO SHIP OVER A WEEK AGO.USPS PRIORTY MAIL.AFTER PAYPAL DISPUTE AND THREATS ABOUT COPS AND MODS HE SHIPPED TONIGHT UPS GROUND.AND IT'S ONLY LABEL CREATED RIGHT NOW!SO WHAT EVER JLD!AFTER ALL THAT EXTRA REVO STUFF I SENT YOU FOR THE CHRISTMAS BUILD!TRYING ASK YOU FOR HELP ABOUT CONTACTS OR WHAT I SHOULD DO.THEN IT BITES ME IN THE BUTT!NVER AGAIN
Old 01-07-2009, 07:54 PM
Tech Adept

HE WAS SUPPOSE TO SHIP OVER A WEEK AGO.USPS PRIORTY MAIL.AFTER PAYPAL DISPUTE AND THREATS ABOUT COPS AND MODS HE SHIPPED TONIGHT UPS GROUND.AND IT'S ONLY LABEL CREATED RIGHT NOW!SO WHAT EVER JLD!AFTER ALL THAT EXTRA REVO STUFF I SENT YOU FOR THE CHRISTMAS BUILD!TRYING ASK YOU FOR HELP ABOUT CONTACTS OR WHAT I SHOULD DO.THEN IT BITES ME IN THE BUTT!NVER AGAIN
even if it is longer shipping chill..
he gave you more than 50$ extra in stuff..
just cuz you have to wait and extra 3 days is not that big of a deal.. im sure you have plenty of other rc's you could tinker with or if they areall broken you could stare at them.. its always fun you know..
Old 01-07-2009, 08:32 PM
Tech Champion

back at it again I did ship usps the first time it was returned and I inluded a bunch of stuff to make up for it and you call me a scammer

fuck off deisel slamming me and my thread
Old 01-08-2009, 03:08 AM
Tech Regular

Default make things right

i will delete my posts when truck arrives.if it does i will apologize and send you difference for extra parts.
Old 01-08-2009, 07:51 AM
Tech Elite

Bro if I didnt believe for one second you were going to get this truck I would never put my reputation on it or him.. I told you before all this scamming crap came out that it would get there didnt I?
Old 01-08-2009, 08:03 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 102 (99%+)

hey guys i have dealt with diesel16 before and communication was awesome it really isnt anyone's fault a mistake was made and it took longer then expected.
diesel chill a bit he did make up for it buy sending extra parts come on at least everything turned out ok
Old 01-08-2009, 01:07 PM
Tech Champion

The funny thing about this post is

the email and pm he sent he was cool with it then he comes in here and starts yelling...
Old 01-08-2009, 01:08 PM
Tech Champion

i will delete my posts when truck arrives.if it does i will apologize and send you difference for extra parts.
i am not asking for anymore money from you i messed up on shipping and made up for it in the extra parts Your Welcome and happy holidays.
Old 01-08-2009, 01:10 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by jldjlaudio
Bro if I didnt believe for one second you were going to get this truck I would never put my reputation on it or him.. I told you before all this scamming crap came out that it would get there didnt I?
he gets the picture he thinks i am going to waste 12+ feedback and over 400 posts on 165 bucks... i am not a scammer and NEVER WILL BE!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.