Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AE FT RC10T4 w/GTB 13.5 System

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2008, 08:56 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Just in case anyone wants an update, Harold did get this truck back. He's a friend of mine and told me about it. So happy endings all around the North Carolina area now, right? Not so fast. Manynitros just so happens to have one of my cars as well. A similar deal was made with me, for a sweet B44, with similar results. Those results being no car at my doorstep. After all this negative banter between Harold and Jason, and somehow Harold got his car back. Meanwhile, I have been quiet on the public forum about this, and somehow I get screwed. As you have read, Jason has stopped posting as promised. However, he has also stopped responding to PM's. I sent him a PM Thursday, and got no responce. This from a guy who if you PM'd him, he would usualy get back to you within an hour, and most times less. So now I'm left out in the cold, and most likely with only legal action left to take. I understand it's the Holiday season, and maybe RcTech isn't a huge priority for most right now, but faced with possible Federal charges I would think you would find the time to get on here and keep someone updated.
Old 12-20-2008, 09:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 209 (99%+)

I think that is why I got my truck back Rock. I was tired of waiting and decided to stop waiting on another lie so I exposed his ass and he wanted me quite so he could continue to screw people over. He then chose to send my truck back. What he didn't know was that was the worst thing he could have done. He should have kept my truck so he would at least have something to show for all of the HELL that I will put him through now. I did get my truck back and have since sold and shipped it but he still made an attempt to steal from me and I will get him one way or another..... I just wish I had his phone number.
Old 12-20-2008, 09:14 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by hlpressley
I think that is why I got my truck back Rock. I was tired of waiting and decided to stop waiting on another lie so I exposed his ass and he wanted me quite so he could continue to screw people over. He then chose to send my truck back. What he didn't know was that was the worst thing he could have done. He should have kept my truck so he would at least have something to show for all of the HELL that I will put him through now. I did get my truck back and have since sold and shipped it but he still made an attempt to steal from me and I will get him one way or another..... I just wish I had his phone number.
I don't have a phone number, but you want the email adress he gave me? Hey Jason, you reading this Homie!!?! Stop screwing around and send my stuff back. I even offered to send a damn call tag to get my stuff, and you said dont worry you will hook me up. I'm not playing games here, you had enough chances to do the right thing, and now you ignore my PM!! After keeping this between us, now your gonna do this garbage. Just put the thing in the mail, and if you don't have it, put something in the mail worth between $700 and $1000. I don't care if you have to take your TV and box it upo and send it to me, make this right!!!
Old 12-20-2008, 10:49 PM
Tech Master

Been reading some bad news on this guy, and my car. The good thing is I don't have to eat my words. The bad thing is my car that was supposed to be at my house right now is in the hands of another RCTech member. I'm gathering info all night long, and I'm gonna unleash hell on mr dirtbag now. Hey Jason, if you get that funny feeling your being followed, look in your mirror, you may be seeing the letters FBI bitch.
Old 12-20-2008, 11:25 PM
Tech Apprentice

get em rock
Old 12-20-2008, 11:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Not meaning to start anything more here, but why would you send anything without payment up front? I made a trade once on another forum and the other guy "forgot to get a tracking number" on his end. Of course I got a tracking number and sent it to him promptly b4 he sent my package, needless to say I was sweating bullets until it arived as described. It was all good in the end but I was feeling pretty bad for a few days so I feel your pain guys.
Old 12-20-2008, 11:55 PM
Tech Master

I understand where your coming from, and in hind sight that sounds great. The problem is we sent each other packages worth between $700 and $1000. I don't have that much extra money laying around the put into his paypal, and wait for him to put it in mine as well. And if you just do $200, $300 then if you do get ripped your out the rest of it. If I had that much cash just sitting around I would just buy a buggy.
Old 12-26-2008, 08:19 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hmm, he has been selling cars for ages on the lst fourm. Bout December time and this guy doesnt recieve his car. He has all postive feedback on the cars he sold. As rtr packages. I don't know what to say honestly. Lots a people are fed up. I don't blame you two. But, he has tons of cars cause in a pm he said he was switching sponsers, then he told me he sponserd other people.

Manynitros, you are a good person, you've delt with my pms and questions that i had and i thank you for that. If you did this stuff on a whole bunch of fourms i would come clean, just think you will go through less trouble. Not try to be mean, just its reality.

As for you other guys, if he doesn't talk to you guys anymore, i would open a claim dispute for paypal. He will get a thing where he has to refund you or he can cancel. But if he does paypal with investigate the case. If they found out he was scamming you they will personly take money out of his bank account to refund you.

Well good luck guys, i hope you get your stuff!

Nick
Old 01-01-2009, 01:51 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Here's his number. He was selling a boat on the net somewhere else. He scammed me too. Love the Google! Jason 727 465-8688