Community
Wiki Posts
Search

B44 NEW ASSEMBLED

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2008, 04:51 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 100 (100%+)

I'm not defending BadBoyRC at all, but atleast Terry M got the Brand New Built B44 he paid for. I just got screwed by EpikPainter last month for $80!

Oh yeah, I learned a valuable lesson about Paypal. You only have 45 days to file a claim with Paypal, otherwise, you lose your money, period!!! I prepaid for painted body and by the time it was "late", it was too late!
Old 12-04-2008, 06:45 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

For all of you that have commented and supported me throughout this fiasco...scroll up to post #32 and look at the pic I added under the "supposed" buggy I bought. THAT is the buggy I received. Hmm...looks quite a bit different huh?
Old 12-04-2008, 06:53 PM
Tech Elite

Location: Conducting aggressive board meetings at my local track
Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Terry M
For all of you that have commented and supported me throughout this fiasco...scroll up to post #32 and look at the pic I added under the "supposed" buggy I bought. THAT is the buggy I received. Hmm...looks quite a bit different huh?
A fine looking car indeed. However, VERY different from the pic posted by BadBoyRC. The car he posted in the pic actually had titanium, not stainless, screws. I found this out by looking at the posts of the ACTUAL owner of the vehicle pictured by BadBoyRC.
Old 12-04-2008, 06:55 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Dude I would be F!@#ing pissed off. Look at the bright side you did not have to drive to your local hobby shop to get a new kit.
Old 12-05-2008, 08:45 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

Nice looking car but not what was advertised for sure. I'd be pissed.
Old 12-05-2008, 09:01 AM
Tech Fanatic

Pretty SAD...isn't it?

Of course the moderator locked the thread on the other website that he's a regular on so I couldn't post what I "actually" received.

Hopefully this is (1) less TOOL in the box that I'll never have to deal with again.

Last edited by Terry M; 12-05-2008 at 09:15 AM.
Old 12-05-2008, 09:44 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

Please return the car and the tires since you do not think you got a good deal. I have another person who wants it.

b44 on tower is $315 plus I paid the shipping $20 = $335 you paid $250 seems like you got a good deal to me

I didnt need to sell this but I wanted to sell it so more guys could afford to race and have a cherry ride. and now all I get if grief from you.

I'll pay the shipping and return your money 100% satisfaction is guaranteed.

Otherwise you can see that you got a great deal new car assembled and ready for electrics.

the car is brand new so I don't know what you're whining about. You made assumptions that you should have had asked before you sent any funds.

If this was a ripp off then you'de be showing a photo of a pile of crap beat up car.. but the one you got was perfect. brand new and assembled. my ad stated what it was. the picture you show is a perfect new car it and any racer would love to have that deal.

The photo I used was of a stock car it thought like many ads one here not all of us own a digital camera. the text states exactly what you would get no more no less.

I have been in RC for over 25 years and have never met a nutjob like you. you assume makes an ASS out of U and ME..

you could have settled all of this privately but you choose to air this out in a public forum and well as take it to my home forum. you even wanted me to send it overnight and pay more?

You can take my offer or stop your whining. You try to discredit me but you fail to understand that you're just whining.. so give it a rest.. spread some love and help other racers get into the sport.

For the ones less able to afford the good stuff. give them a good deal like this one you got and be constructive instead of destructive.

I was hoping to have a racer moving up in the sport with a good deal but you want to piss on it.

send it back and I'll sell it to someone worthy of it..
Old 12-05-2008, 09:58 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BadBoyRC
Please return the car and the tires since you do not think you got a good deal. I have another person who wants it.

b44 on tower is $315 plus I paid the shipping $20 = $335 you paid $250 seems like you got a good deal to me

I didnt need to sell this but I wanted to sell it so more guys could afford to race and have a cherry ride. and now all I get if grief from you.

Otherwise you can see that you got a great deal new car assembled and ready for electrics.

the car is brand new so I don't know what you're whining about. You made assumptions that you should have had asked before you sent any funds.

If this was a ripp off then you'de be showing a photo of a pile of crap beat up car.. but the one you got was perfect. brand new and assembled. my ad stated what it was. the picture you show is a perfect new car it and any racer would love to have that deal.

The photo I used was of a stock car it thought like many ads one here not all of us own a digital camera. the text states exactly what you would get no more no less.

I have been in RC for over 25 years and have never met a nutjob like you. you assume makes an ASS out of U and ME..

you could have settled all of this privately but you choose to air this out in a public forum and well as take it to my home forum. you even wanted me to send it overnight and pay more?

You can take my offer or stop your whining. You try to discredit me but you fail to understand that you're just whining.. so give it a rest.. spread some love and help other racers get into the sport.

For the ones less able to afford the good stuff. give them a good deal like this one you got and be constructive instead of destructive.

I was hoping to have a racer moving up in the sport with a good deal but you want to piss on it.

Why are you trying to justify the situation. I'm sure that if Terry had seen what was really for sale he would of just bought a new kit. The point is your a liar and a scammer and you just can't bring yourself to say it. So if I were you I would just send Terry the balance of the hop-ups included in advertisement and save face whilst you can.
Old 12-05-2008, 10:17 AM
Tech Fanatic

I'm sure everyone (who has supported me through this...about 99.9%) is waiting for me to give you a reply of common sense to your endless rambling but quite frankly...you're giving me a headache...but I'll try.

3 things are quite clear here...

1) You sold a B44 for a good deal...agreed by ME numerous times now.
2) You blatently posted something you were NOT selling-making no mention about what was NOT to be included.
3) If you would have mailed it out the DAY I payed for it...I would have gotten it sooner then I did. I NEVER asked for it to be overnighted...so get off that.

I never "assumed" anything. I should have received what was shown in the picture...minus the body and wing...PERIOD!

Now...you can quit asking me through email to send it back to you because I told you that I sold it to a local racer last night...for $200. And here's the best part of that...he received exactly what I told and showed him when he payed for it! Imagine that...no hidden surprises or lack of communication?

You can stop puffing out your chest now claiming to be such a "great guy for the hobby" to cover your own inability to make things clear and cloud the issue's at hand.

Just go away now please!

P.S. So...does this mean now that you won't be sending me those parts?
Old 12-05-2008, 10:21 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

whatever dude.

have a nice day!
Old 12-05-2008, 10:34 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by gashuffer
So if I were you I would just send Terry the balance of the hop-ups included in advertisement and save face whilst you can.
Shame on you huffer...THAT would have been the RIGHT thing to do!

Tower Hobby

1...AE 1598 Aluminum shock caps...$10.99
2...AE 9786 Carbon fiber battery straps...$16.59
3...AE 5108 Lunsford turnbuckles...$31.99
4...AE 9773 Undertray...$6.69

Lunsford Racing

1...6008 Lunsford B44 screw kit...$109.05

OR...$175.31 deposited into my Paypal for false advertising.

Last edited by Terry M; 12-05-2008 at 11:20 AM.
Old 12-05-2008, 11:31 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 46 (98%+)

Originally Posted by BadBoyRC

Nomination for one of the dumbest sons of bitches I have seen in a long time?

For someone being in the RC world for over 25yrs you sure didn't learn shit about it. For being such a profound admirer of RC you sure are a dumb fok. Stock photo. LMAO
Old 12-05-2008, 12:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 102 (99%+)

I second the nomination (and passed by unanimous vote)
Old 12-05-2008, 12:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Shame on you huffer...THAT would have been the RIGHT thing to do!

Tower Hobby

1...AE 1598 Aluminum shock caps...$10.99
2...AE 9786 Carbon fiber battery straps...$16.59
3...AE 5108 Lunsford turnbuckles...$31.99
4...AE 9773 Undertray...$6.69

Lunsford Racing

1...6008 Lunsford B44 screw kit...$109.05

OR...$175.31 deposited into my Paypal for false advertising.
look closer terry, you missed the front and rear sway bars
and it might even have diggity lipo trays in the pic
Old 12-05-2008, 12:20 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by rdub202
look closer terry, you missed the front and rear sway bars
and it might even have diggity lipo trays in the pic
Not to mention the trinity blue shock collars...lol.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.