Wiki Posts
Search

B44 NEW ASSEMBLED

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2008, 08:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BadBoyRC
the ad states everything that came in in the box. The photo is a stock image I got from the net. there are no descriptions as to otherwise rolling chassis minus body and wing.

I offered give his money back and pay shipping I even gave him a full set of extra tires.

now the guys lies and is trying to rip me off for more parts. If he had any doubt as to what was included then he should have asked he called me on the phone before he sent his money so I don't know why he's does not do it now./

I don't deal with liars.
i dont see 'said ad' since you edited it all away...
yeah you did say it doesnt come with wing/body but when you post an image in your ad, it is assumed (yeah i know, assumed) that, that image is what the buyer is getting. he is not trying to "rip you off for more parts" Terry is just wanting what he thought he bought. and the extra set of tires wont make up for the missing upgrades...
he shouldnt have had doubt. you posted a pic, thats what he figured he was getting, its that simple...or so i thought.

terry ygpm in one sec
Old 12-04-2008, 08:49 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

The photo is a stock image I got from the net.
That photo was anything BUT stock...and should not have been used! At the very least you should have indicated that those items were NOT included.

In case you need a reference to the photo you deleted this morning...

Now it's there for everyone to see...WITHOUT you deleting it!

This next pic shows what I actually received.

Last edited by Terry M; 12-04-2008 at 06:49 PM.
Old 12-04-2008, 08:53 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 100 (100%+)
Cool

I read the original ad before it got deleted (not a good idea). I've been buying and selling on this site for 7 years now and have learned how to spot things out of the ordinary.

Right off, I noticed that BadBoyRC didn't mention the hop-up parts and described the car as "This includes everything in the kit except the body and wing." After comments were made about the hopups in the pics, he didn't mention that they weren't included (which he should have). Someone commented on the black "Tamiya wheels", if you go read the posts about the actual car in pic, they are dyed AE wheels, not Tamiya. Also, using Pictures from the internet is a definate no-no, I'm suprised nobody noticed it earlier (That should have been mentioned as well). These are things that he should have been upfront about at the beginning.

Terry M: It's obvious that BadBoyRC doesn't have the hop-up parts shown in the pics so asking for them is not going to resolve the matter. Since BadBoyRC is offering to refund the money as well as pay return shipping, I think you should either take him up on the offer or drop the matter.
Old 12-04-2008, 09:21 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I wonder if he really even had black wheels... or that was just a lie to cover up the fact that that pic was not real....

Own up man and send the money to buy the parts that are missing./.....
Old 12-04-2008, 09:38 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 100 (100%+)

You can tell by the pic that they are AE as Tamiya wheels have countersunk wheel nuts.
Old 12-04-2008, 09:42 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

But that was not his pic.. thats the point!
Old 12-04-2008, 10:22 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I don't think Terry should drop it he was wronged and deserves an apology. Seems like he is more worried bout the principle than the money. I looked at the article with interest and i woulda been pissed if it didnt come as pictured. The article should have said not actual pic of car.
Old 12-04-2008, 10:32 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by RikDRacer
I don't think Terry should drop it he was wronged and deserves an apology. Seems like he is more worried bout the principle than the money. I looked at the article with interest and i woulda been pissed if it didnt come as pictured. The article should have said not actual pic of car.
Thanks RikDRacer...that's exactly my point. I was just looking for an explanation...not all this B.S.

Instead BadBoy's chosen to call me a liar and that I'm trying to rip him off for extra parts...which couldn't be farther from the truth. I guess my integrity would lead me to make it right...(if I were the seller)...but with this guy he has none. All he wants to do is have me send it back offering me a refund...so he can post another false picture and cheat someone else.

You can imagine my surprise when I opened the box and saw what he sent? I scoured the parts bag in the hopes that the items were in there but no. I wasn't mad at all at that point. I just wanted an explanation.
Old 12-04-2008, 11:14 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Terry M
Thanks RikDRacer...that's exactly my point. I was just looking for an explanation...not all this B.S.

Instead BadBoy's chosen to call me a liar and that I'm trying to rip him off for extra parts...which couldn't be farther from the truth. I guess my integrity would lead me to make it right...(if I were the seller)...but with this guy he has none. All he wants to do is have me send it back offering me a refund...so he can post another false picture and cheat someone else.

You can imagine my surprise when I opened the box and saw what he sent? I scoured the parts bag in the hopes that the items were in there but no. I wasn't mad at all at that point. I just wanted an explanation.
You should post a pic of what he sent you.
Old 12-04-2008, 02:09 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 46 (98%+)

Thanks for the headsup. Looks like just another semen sucker!! Amazing how many of them exist around here.

My dad always taught me the two worst things you can ever be called are a thief and a liar!!

guess this guy likes it salty. I will add this douchebag to the list!!
Old 12-04-2008, 02:13 PM
Tech Fanatic

I will try to take a pic tonight of "exactly" what he sent me...so that everyone can see for themselves.
Old 12-04-2008, 02:22 PM
Tech Elite

Location: Where the ego's are so big, people's heads can't fit in the door
Trader Rating: 149 (100%+)

terry m is quite possibly one of the most stand up people i have ever met in my entire life and is the farthest thing on this planet from a liar....
Old 12-04-2008, 02:29 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by chedda bob
terry m is quite possibly one of the most stand up people i have ever met in my entire life and is the farthest thing on this planet from a liar....
Thanks Mike. I guess after all the nice and honest people I've met on this site and all the buying and selling that I've done I was due for someone with no common sense whatsoever to try to drag my name through the mud. If you get a chance read through this entire thread. Not once did I say that I was getting a bad deal. I just wanted an explanation as to why he did what he did?

Some people huh?
Old 12-04-2008, 02:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

the ad states everything that came in in the box. The photo is a stock image I got from the net. there are no descriptions as to otherwise rolling chassis minus body and wing.

I offered give his money back and pay shipping I even gave him a full set of extra tires.

now the guys lies and is trying to rip me off for more parts. If he had any doubt as to what was included then he should have asked he called me on the phone before he sent his money so I don't know why he's does not do it now./

I don't deal with liars.

I think it's good you offered his money back but that doesnt explain the Blatant LIE about that NOT being the buggy pictured which = SCAMMER

You claim not to deal with liers but by your own words you yourself are one?
Old 12-04-2008, 04:36 PM
Tech Elite

Location: Conducting aggressive board meetings at my local track
Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Zapped
Terry M: It's obvious that BadBoyRC doesn't have the hop-up parts shown in the pics so asking for them is not going to resolve the matter. Since BadBoyRC is offering to refund the money as well as pay return shipping, I think you should either take him up on the offer or drop the matter.
How do you expect Terry M to trust BadBoyRC to refund the money when he was misleading Terry M with a false pic in the first place? BadBoyRC wants the car back and THEN refund the money. My guess is if Terry M were to send the car back, he may never see the money.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.