http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...modify-10.html
Old 12-04-2008, 07:22 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rdub202
the buggy pictured belongs to user "mrplease"

i know cuz he loved posting pictures of it

Thats right! I think Cody King shut the door on that dude in the b44 thread and he never came back.
Old 12-04-2008, 07:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

lol, not cody king. K_King.

and yes, that's how i remembered it so specifically.
Old 12-04-2008, 07:29 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

Originally Posted by Terry M
Unfortunately...(for me)...BadboyRC has chosen not to resolve this but instead sent me a voice mail...and I quote...

"Just another Nitwit I just couldn't get along with."

endquote.

Buyer beware! Just because the seller has a picture posted don't assume that's what you're getting. This could have been as simple as him saying..."It's similar to the picture shown but doesn't have the caps, lunsfords, stainless screws, carbon battery hold downs, or undertray"...and I would have been fine with that...because I was still getting a good deal on this kit.

What if I was new to the hobby and assumed those items were part of the kit?

I've received 2 emails offering a full refund if I send it back but that's not the point. I was simply asking why he posted the pic if that wasn't his car...in which he has not addressed...or apologized for.
Terry I don't know what your smoking bro.. but I never sent you a voicemail of what you are supposing I said in a message..
Quote "Just another Nitwit I just couldn't get along with." end quote

why you making up stuff.? you know that this is slanderours behavior and is a misdemeandor If I decide to pursue this. I suggest before you stop spouting falsegoods. you get your act together. as I will take action. and you better have proof that I left you any message as such.
I offered to give you back you money yet you choose to
keep the car anyway and tell a blatant lie on this forum.

Be prepared to back up your statements. or edit these inccorrect posts. you have today to do this.

Since you want to play hardball I will take legal action.
Old 12-04-2008, 07:30 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rdub202
the buggy pictured belongs to user "mrplease"

i know cuz he loved posting pictures of it

That's pretty rotten right there! I suspected exactly that after receiving the buggy last night. HIS solution is to refund my money and ask me to delete the posts but I think people like this guy need to be called out so the next potential buyer doesn't get burned as well.
Old 12-04-2008, 07:32 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 125 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BadBoyRC
Terry I don't know what your smoking bro.. but I never sent you a voicemail of what you are supposing I said in a message..
Quote "Just another Nitwit I just couldn't get along with." end quote

why you making up stuff.? you know that this is slanderours behavior and is a misdemeandor If I decide to pursue this. I suggest before you stop spouting falsegoods. you get your act together. as I will take action. and you better have proof that I left you any message as such.
I offered to give you back you money yet you choose to
keep the car anyway and tell a blatant lie on this forum.

Be prepared to back up your statements. or edit these inccorrect posts. you have today to do this.

Since you want to play hardball I will take legal action.

Old 12-04-2008, 07:36 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

BadBoy alot of this mighta been avoided if you woulda defended yourself about the parts. It seems to me that he is most upset about the parts in pics not being on the buggy. Try explaining why they not there or send them to him. Just my 2 cents.
Old 12-04-2008, 07:42 AM
Tech Addict

I offered to give him back his money. plain and simple. Terry chooses to escalate this and even lies that I sent him a voice mail calling him a nitwit.

If he was truly not happy then send it back no questions asked. yet he insists on proving a point. but he still wants to keep the buggy. he knows he got a killer deal and even milked me to get another set of mounted tires.

TerryM.. send it all back man.. I'll pay the shipping. I will gladly give you back your money.
Old 12-04-2008, 07:49 AM
Tech Elite

you still have yet to answer to why you posted a picture of someone else's car in your sale ad?

i dont care who lied about who being a nitwit just answer the question.

edit-and you have now removed any evidence of that.
Old 12-04-2008, 08:03 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by BadBoyRC
I offered to give him back his money. plain and simple. Terry chooses to escalate this and even lies that I sent him a voice mail calling him a nitwit.

If he was truly not happy then send it back no questions asked. yet he insists on proving a point. but he still wants to keep the buggy. he knows he got a killer deal and even milked me to get another set of mounted tires.

TerryM.. send it all back man.. I'll pay the shipping. I will gladly give you back your money.
I've got the message on my phone...saved...with a California area code...imagine that? That's funny...I don't even know anybody in California. If you wanna take legal action over this then go right ahead...but I'll tell you right now that it will cost you WAY more than sending me those parts. Also...check my feedback on here...absolutely stellar after all the years of being in this hobby. I never lie...about anything...but you choose to come after me and NOW I see that you have edited and deleted the picture. That's not gonna work because I have already printed the original posting along with a large color pic of the buggy you had in there.

Play hard ball huh? You picked the wrong guy Steve. And to think this could have been as simple as you explaining WHY that pic was in your post...and that those items were not going to be included...but we're way past that now.
Old 12-04-2008, 08:04 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

What goes through a persons mind when they do stuff like like this? Maybe the buyer wouldn't notice?
Old 12-04-2008, 08:11 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Terry M
I've got the message on my phone...saved...with a California area code...imagine that? That's funny...I don't even know anybody in California. If you wanna take legal action over this then go right ahead...but I'll tell you right now that it will cost you WAY more than sending me those parts. Also...check my feedback on here...absolutely stellar after all the years of being in this hobby. I never lie...about anything...but you choose to come after me and NOW I see that you have edited and deleted the picture. That's not gonna work because I have already printed the original posting along with a large color pic of the buggy you had in there.

Play hard ball huh? You picked the wrong guy Steve. And to think this could have been as simple as you explaining WHY that pic was in your post...and that those items were not going to be included...but we're way past that now.

too chickenshit to call me?

You know youre digging yourself a deeper hole.
cuz I can tell you for a fact I did not leave any message for you. Your busllshit tactics don;t scare me.. I don;'t even have your phoine number
if you have to submit the voicemail in a court you'll see clearly is is not me whom you alleged left you a message

whats the phone number it came from?. you better take you meds man.

Like I said send it all back I'll send you your money.
Old 12-04-2008, 08:17 AM
Tech Elite

why did you list a false ad!?
Old 12-04-2008, 08:30 AM
Tech Addict

the ad states everything that came in in the box. The photo is a stock image I got from the net. there are no descriptions as to otherwise rolling chassis minus body and wing.

I offered give his money back and pay shipping I even gave him a full set of extra tires.

now the guys lies and is trying to rip me off for more parts. If he had any doubt as to what was included then he should have asked he called me on the phone before he sent his money so I don't know why he's does not do it now./

I don't deal with liars.
Old 12-04-2008, 08:34 AM
Tech Fanatic

Have you read what everyone else has posted? Nobody's defending you here. It seems by YOUR actions that you are trying to hide your mistake...(by deleting the picture).

Call you...from here at work..not hardly! So I can get harassed and possibly fired for taking personal calls?...not gonna happen. I've already spoke to you when I called to ask if it had shipped...but I guess you don't remember that? Milked you for the Dirt Hawgs...HA...that's a good one! You offered to throw them in. Maybe at THAT time you should have mentioned that the pic was NOT your buggy...and I wouldn't be getting what I paid for?

I'm not gonna post the phone number...just so you can deny it. For all I know it could have been on your buddy's phone...to cover your own butt. Hmm...30 sec. call...8:04am on 12-4-08 with an 805 area code. Good thing I saved it.

See...the thing is...when someone try's to defend themselves by calling the other a liar it puts all the guilt on themselves...and everyone see's that. Then to edit and delete the picture?...that all but has GUILTY written all over it.

WOW...I've typed endless paragraphs here and STILL have not gotten an answer as to why you posted that picture?

And to think this could have been resolved by admitting it was a mistake to post that picture and for the misunderstanding I'll send you those parts.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.