Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Novak 4.5r, Micro-T Electronics, and More! >

Novak 4.5r, Micro-T Electronics, and More!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Novak 4.5r, Micro-T Electronics, and More!

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2008, 06:37 PM
Tech Adept

Default Novak 4.5r, Micro-T Electronics, and More!

I'm doing a small garage sale thread here. I've got all sorts of things I don't use anymore and are easy to ship/sell. All prices are "Or Best Offer" shipping including to lower 48, Paypal only. Thanks!

Novak 4.5r Sensored Racing Motor :: $60 Shipped OBO
This thing is basically new-I opened up the packaging (it came torn up a little from Tower Hobbies, but it's pictured and the motor is in flawless condition). I thought I had a use for it in my new RC12R5, but I ended up running brushed with it so I don't have a use for it. I put a pinion on it once, but it's otherwise brand new. It's back in packaging and all sensor wires are fine. These go for $80 new. I'm open for trades-I want a Castle 7700, so if you have on in similar condition I will trade.

Micro-T Electronics! :: $35 Shipped OBO
Servo, ESC, and Motor straight off of a Micro-DT. Ran half a battery through it all before going brushless.

Micro-T Charger :: $15 Shipped OBO
Brand new, charged one pack with it. Uses 8 AA Batteries to operate, but the added weight they'll put onto the package will cost more to ship then they cost to buy, so no batteries inside.

AM Crystals :: $10 Shipped per pair
Pretty straight forward, one TX one RX for each, TX ones have plastic dirt covers for your radio.

Traxxas Maxx Springs :: $5 shipped per set of 4
One set of stock reds and one set of Trinity Blues. The hot set up is for 4 Trinity Blues and 4 Stock reds (1 of each in each corner), so when I bought two sets of 4 a while back I over purchased. I've got 4 of each, and I'll sell them for pretty much what it costs to ship.

I'll update this later with more and remove items as they are sold. Don't hesitate to ask questions or for more pictures. I'll be often to ANY offers! I've tested all of this stuff and it all works unless otherwise noted, but I can't guarantee anything once the post office gets it, so if you want shipping insurance let me know and I'll add it on.
Old 10-16-2008, 08:53 PM
Tech Adept

Bump!

I forgot to mention that I am also looking for Racer's Edge B4/T4 parts-I need T4 Rear Hubs and Front Bulkhead (the alloy ones of course)
Old 10-17-2008, 05:17 PM
Tech Adept

.::BUMP::.
Old 10-18-2008, 02:41 PM
Tech Adept

Trinity Blues are gone!
Old 10-20-2008, 05:30 PM
Tech Adept

BUMP!