Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FS: Tamiya TT01 Nissan Coppermix Silvia

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 03:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (83%+)

will u sell the wheels that are on the drifter seperate?
Old 10-15-2008, 03:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

Not parting out.
Old 10-15-2008, 04:00 PM
Tech Elite

will u take 175 shipped to me?
Old 10-15-2008, 04:14 PM
Tech Elite

LOL

175 PLUS shipping to you, maybe. Since you're treading on my good nature, as well as my patience, the international shipping for YOU alone just went up to $30
Old 10-15-2008, 04:17 PM
Tech Elite

wow what a good seller you are.....NOT
Old 10-15-2008, 04:22 PM
Tech Elite

Indeed, with the feedback to prove it. TTT
Old 10-15-2008, 05:37 PM
Tech Rookie

Hey man, I signed up just to say that this car is worth only about 150$, there is really nothing special on this car for you to ask almost 200$ for it.

I sold a tt01 that was better than this one on ebay for 165$

you should have accepted the offer of 175$ because you WILL NOT get a better one.
Old 10-15-2008, 05:52 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by I live for RC
Hey man, I signed up just to say that this car is worth only about 150$, there is really nothing special on this car for you to ask almost 200$ for it.

I sold a tt01 that was better than this one on ebay for 165$

you should have accepted the offer of 175$ because you WILL NOT get a better one.
Oh really?

Let's see here.... what should I base that off of? You're vast knowledge for R/C? Your veteran-like duration on this board and how much you've helped others see things your way? Or perhaps I should base it on your tact and professionalism, and how well you present yourself?

Post reported. And, if you simply signed up to state that, then I would consider your stay here a short one. I'd also bet that you're either here on someone's jilted behalf, or you're posting under a dupe ID, impersonating as a new user.

So long, sour grapes.
Old 10-15-2008, 06:11 PM
Tech Elite

I live for RC,

Just so you know, I've had to make a very important decision on my future in R/C. I've spent alot of time and money, amassing the collection that I have. Buying/Selling/Trading on here with many fellow members, developing friendships along the way, sharing knowledge, etc, etc. It's something I enjoy, and my son has alot of fun with it as well.

But, we've had some bad news as of late, regading our family dog, which has to undergo many surgeries to keep him with us. I have decided to sell-out of R/C and 100% of the proceeds are going towards the mounding veteranary bills that are slowly piling up. See, me and my children absolutely adore this dog, and that's coming from a guy that's not even a dog-lover.

I do it for my family. I do it for the love my kids have for him, and for how much he loves them as well. Not that I expect someone like you to understand though. For, if you came on here, just to trample on someone's thread, then that just shows how inconsiderate you really are.

Now, if you're quite done, I have some bills that need paid, and my listings are going to hopefully help pay for them. Preferrably WITHOUT any ignorant posts coming from you.

Have a good evening.
Old 10-15-2008, 06:28 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

yeah bro there was really no need for u to come in and bash his thread, his asking price is more than fair for what you get. the car itself is 150 bucks for the kit, add the trf dampers at 60 for a set and the upgraded esc and motor, along with the hopups and he has easily put well over 3 bills into this car, at a glance.

woodman good luck with your sale and sorry about the pooch
Old 10-15-2008, 06:30 PM
Tech Elite

Thank you. I greatly-appreciate the kind centiments, peetie.
Old 10-15-2008, 06:44 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by XXWoodmanXX
Post reported.
Yeah, you would be the kind of guy who takes offense when someone tells them how it is. quit being such a crybaby dude, youre obviously a grown "man"

and reporting that post, are you kidding me? what did you report it for? being honest and telling you the actual price? what a joke.

so go ahead and bash me on my lack of capitals after periods and the length of time I have been on this site, it just goes to show what kind of guy you are.

I will watch this thread, just to watch you drop the price every week out of desperation, until it hits 150 and someone decides its finally worth it.

and youre right, I am here on someones behalf: Everyone who considered buying this car then thought "nah, hes asking too much". I was the one who finally had the balls to tell "mr. 55 positive feedbacks" that his price was too high. Too bad you couldnt act like a man instead of reporting me like an 8 year old school girl.
Old 10-15-2008, 06:46 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I can personally attest to the condition of this car, as I have driven it myself. I signed up to let anyone else know who reads this that anything he sells is without a doubt, as good , but typically better than he depicts it as ( as for that depict word, I live for RC, you might want to grab a thesaurus and look that up, it's a toughie for you).

Good luck on your sale, I know it's worth every penny and more.
Old 10-15-2008, 06:51 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by I live for RC
Yeah, you would be the kind of guy who takes offense when someone tells them how it is. quit being such a crybaby dude, youre obviously a grown "man"

and reporting that post, are you kidding me? what did you report it for? being honest and telling you the actual price? what a joke.

so go ahead and bash me on my lack of capitals after periods and the length of time I have been on this site, it just goes to show what kind of guy you are.

I will watch this thread, just to watch you drop the price every week out of desperation, until it hits 150 and someone decides its finally worth it.

and youre right, I am here on someones behalf: Everyone who considered buying this car then thought "nah, hes asking too much". I was the one who finally had the balls to tell "mr. 55 positive feedbacks" that his price was too high. Too bad you couldnt act like a man instead of reporting me like an 8 year old school girl.
Since you're taking such a gaining interest in this sale, perhaps you should also take an interest in the rules of this forum. Here's a link, since it seems to be so abstract for you

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...uidelines.html

You've no interest? Kindly move on.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:03 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 85 (100%+)
Default Worth every penny.

Nice car, I would jump at this but I already have one similar.
I live for rc, I see ads all the time on rctech that I feel are overpriced, but it shows more maturity to simply click out instead of bash someones post. Someday when you grow up you will realize this. Its all about RESPECT. Show some!
Larry

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.