tamiya f-350 show truck/shelf queen.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

tamiya f-350 show truck/shelf queen.

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2008, 11:13 PM
Tech Rookie

Default tamiya f-350 show truck/shelf queen.

ok YOU WANT TO SEE A SHOW TRUCK. JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THIS BEAST.here is a new tamiya ford f-350 highlift.this is one of the best monster truck's around. thats this well put together.it is no longer stock.this was going to be a shelf queen.to start with. it has the junfac chassis and body lift kit. a speed gem 15 turn tunable motor. a novak xrs speed controller.full boca ball bearings. a new set of moab tires on pro line bead lock rims..i did lock out the diffs. and the rear steer is also locked out for only 2w steering.as you know this is a 4w steering truck. i did put in the roll bar lights.it does come with all the orignal parts bags. box. manual. it is in mint condition.it will also come with 2 new bodies i have. and many many extra parts.this truck has never seen the ground. just the table then the shelf.also has alum steering mount. alum frame supports.it also has alum axle diff housings. f/r.and alum knuckles this is one hell of a truck. DUE TO THE SIZE AND WEIGHT OF THIS TRUCK. IT WILL SHIP IN 2 BOXE'S SHIPPING CHARGE COVERS ALL PACKING AND PAYPAL & FEES.IF ANYONE HAS PICCO 26 OUTLAW MOTORS OR THE 27 MOTORS NEW IN THE BOX NEVER USED. LET ME KNOW. AND WE CAN WORK ON THE FINAL PRICE OF THE SALE. MUST BE NEW IN THE BOX. NOT USED.NEW ONLY.AND PULL START MOTORS.ONLY.THIS TRUCK WILL ONLY GO UP IN VALUE OVER THE YEARS. SO HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO GET ONE THATS ALREADY TRICKED OUT.THIS IS A HEAVY ITEM. WILL SHIP IN 2 BOXES.OH I DID PUT IN SERVOS IN THE TRUCK.IM ASKING 900.00. YA I KNOW YOUR ALL THINKING IM NUTS. BUT WHEN YOU SEE THE PICTURES YOU WILL REALLY LIKE WHAT YOU SEE. AND IM OPEN FOR TRADES. DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU HAVE.

Last edited by savageattack26; 08-11-2008 at 11:23 PM. Reason: FORGOT TO GIVE A PRICE.
Old 08-11-2008, 11:38 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default hilift

so it is a nice write up and i don't think your crazy i just sold one for 850....but wheres the pics???????
Old 08-12-2008, 12:01 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Im making a prediction that if you dont get pics up shortly and since you have low post counts that people are going to start replying that you are a scammer. Im not calling you a scammer, want to get that straight but there have been alot of shady biz going on around here. Just want to help ya out a little bit, and im sure someone is going to call me a jerk, but whatever.
Old 08-12-2008, 06:34 AM
Tech Rookie

Questions?? tamiya f-350

how do i add pics as you can see im new to this. any help would be great so i can post pictures.