Wiki Posts
Search

RC Blowout!

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2008, 05:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default RC Blowout!

Well guys, im getting ready to start a complete new 1/8 buggy operation for myself, and wanted to get rid of my extra stuff that I dont need heres what i've got:

-Kyosho Inferno 7.5 roller [Used, taken good care of, great buggy.
Kyosho currently is setup with an RB concepts CS .21 motor, and a Hi-tec Lynx radio complete setup [servo's and all]

-Serpent Impulse 200mm 1/10 touring car. Now this car is old, but not worn out. Switched over to a Centax 2-speed system form stock. Has a very crisp Novamega .12 engine coupled to it.

-Serpent Impact [235mm? i think?]. This car is basically BRAND NEW. I got all excited and bought it, built it, broke the motor in and realized I didnt have anywhere to race it locally. This car is identical to an 1/8 onroad car, just on a smaller scale. Like I said, I only broke it in then ran it once around a track at an 1/8th scale race in between rounds. Has a basically brand new Novamega .15 racing engine coupled to it. Car also has a ton of spares to go with it.

-Mugen MRX-3 1/8 onroad car. This is my baby. I REALLY dont want to sell this car, but I dont have anywhere to race it, and I hate to see it sit there. I built this car new, its got a RB Concepts C4 RODY MODIFIED motor, with MAYBE half a gallon of 30% on it. It's currently set up with a beautifully crafted electrical system complete with a built in failsafe, expertly routed wires for easy connecting/disconnecting, and a trick Ko-propo radio system. Because of how nice all the electronics are setup, I won't remove them unless someone REALLY wants the car without electronics. Also has a couple extra sets of tires, two beautiful bodies [extremely detailed hand painted, like a hand painted drivers compartment, must see!] and tons of spares, just in case!

-Team Associated RC10 GT 1/10 nitro truck. truck is cherry, with a BEAUTIFUL body, but no motor or electronics.

Ok so, i dont really have any prices for this stuff, I figured I would jsut see what people wanted to offer. Pictures are available upon request, please EMAIL me for details/offers, dont post here because I wont be actively checking, but I always check my email. Also, dont expect a killer deal on the 1/8 scale onroad car, I dont really want to sell it in the first place so i'll be stubborn about that one!

Trades: Willing to trade for an Xray 808, Losi 8IGHT, Team Associated RC8, or a TQ SX8 kit. Also looking for an RB concepts s7 buggy motor, turbo head only, new only [sorry, no used motors]. Also looking for a Spektrum DSM setup [with receiver] for a ko-propo system.

So, with all that wall of text, feel free to contact me with all inquiries at [email protected]. Thanks!
Old 07-15-2008, 05:33 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Just a heads up, must post prices with all for sale ads, you may want to post pictures as well,
Old 07-15-2008, 05:39 PM
Tech Fanatic

okie smokie ill go snap some pictures, I honestly have no clue what any of this stuff is worth though, some help with prices would be appreciated!
Old 07-15-2008, 06:13 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default pics!

ok heres pics, sorry i snapped them quick im headed out to dinner with the girl! also forums limits file sizes like whoa so heres photo bucket links instead

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...d7/rc%20stuff/