Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FT TC-3 RTR 4 Sale

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2003, 11:09 PM
Tech Regular

Default FT TC-3 RTR 4 Sale

I have a ft tc3, minus blue battery strap for sale. Has blue cvd's, blue shaft. I have driven this car 2 times and loved it. I am regretful to say that I have to get rid of it to make room for a new losi car. I will include the car (250$) a LRP 7.1 esc(145$), 4 3000 ni-mh battery packs with great number(250$)-these can only be obtained by sponsored drivers, they have about 10 runs each on them. A XR2 Radio system with channel 2, and 5 crystals(110$). 3 sets of tires(1 set is brand spankin new), extra arms, hubs, carriers, cvd's. A set of Hudy Hex drivers(70$). And 3 Stock 27t 24 degree motors which have been cut and had new brushes installed(90$). I have quoted a price for everything nex t to each item included. If you add them all up(yes I did use a calculator), it comes to 815.02$(I threw in my 2 cents as well). I will let this go as a package deal for 350$ O.B.O.(That means you name me a reasonable price ) I am sorry but I do not have any pics of this car. I believe there are 6 scratches on the main chassis(comes from normal use). If you have any questions about the car or the speedo you can check teamassociated.com for the specs, horizon hobbies on the radio gear, or you can just pm me any questions you might have concerning the TC-3. Sorry for being long winded, but as they say "A pictures worth a thousand words", since I don't have one I have tried to make up for it. I am not really looking for a trade except for an M8 radio system w/ the novak synthesized receivers, a XXX Kinwald Buggy, A 15 amp + power supply, comm lathe, or a 35bl charger. PLease pm me with any offers you might have-Dave
Old 08-15-2003, 01:20 PM
Tech Regular

Default Lowered price

325 shipped, rctch.net forum only price-Dave
Old 08-15-2003, 08:44 PM
Tech Regular

YGM!
Old 08-16-2003, 12:29 AM
Tech Regular

Arrow hey

I would appreciate it if you could keep it to private messages, I can't check e-mail from my home comp(it's stupid)-Dave
Old 08-16-2003, 06:16 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)

Would you do a trade for another new Losi xxx-s??? Car for car no electronics...

let me know my email is [email protected]
Old 08-16-2003, 04:55 PM
Tech Regular

Default receivers

comes with 3 receivers, 5 batteries. all for 325 shipped-Dave