Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 07:03 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)
Default New Losi 8T truggy custom painted body

NEW painted by respiratoryrc

Losi 8ight-T Truggy Body

Made by J Concepts (.60 HD Lexan)

This body is painted with faskolor paints and backed by a nitro fuel and scratch resistant coating. The main body color is Faskolor Fasflorescent Pink and Violet, the window trim was done with Faskolor Faskrome Silver, also the sides have carbon fiber layed in with Fasfloresent Green faded to Fasflorescent Yellow. The front headlights and grill are airbrushed aswell; so no more stickers getting ripped off during crashes! Lastly, the rear has a wave flag pattern and finally all the decals will come with this NEW NEVER MOUNTED body.

If you race and feel that everyone around you is using Florescent Yellow and Florescent Orange then this is your body. It's has nice bright colors but are not the standard colors that you see everyone else using. The inside of the body is backed with a durable strong finish that can take the abuse of nitro off roading.

I bought the body. Decided that I am not racing truggy this year. Body looks awesome. Check out respiratoryrc on ebay.

$80.00 shipped

please call or email for more information
Matt
Attached Thumbnails New Losi 8T truggy custom painted body-body.jpg