Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Full Throttle Ep 4200's... great condition! >

Full Throttle Ep 4200's... great condition!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Full Throttle Ep 4200's... great condition!

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2007, 07:15 PM
Tech Master

anybody interested in the packs, they are still available. I GUARANTEE they will be shipped out next day priority mail, or a full refund will be issued. thanks, sam
Old 12-07-2007, 07:34 PM
Tech Fanatic

I have purchased stuff from Sam before and I had great service. I understand he is very busy, and aside from a few comments he has perfect feedback. Please don't hesitate to buy from Sam. I would be willing to buy from him again anyday of the week. To bad I dont need batteries now...
Old 12-07-2007, 08:07 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

hpi austin you are in on it it was your paypal account that I sent the money to so as far as I can tell you are helping him scam people your initials are AH tell me I am wrong
Old 12-07-2007, 11:17 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 52 (98%+)

HE WAS NOT TOO BUSY TO TAKE MY MONEY!!!!! NOW HE IS TOO BUSY TO SHIP?

He was not busy 3 weeks ago when he said he send it. And one month and a half ago, he was busy too. He did not send out the Hudy I bought from him. I had to file a paypal claim to get my money back after 3 wks and no Hudy, not even a real tracking number.

IF YOU ARE TOO BUSY TO SHIP, DON'T PUT STUFF FOR SALE BECASUE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO GET PISSED IF THEY DON'T GET THE STUFF AFTER 3 WEEKS.
Old 12-07-2007, 11:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

CHECK OUT HIS LASTEST FEEDBACKS, THEY ARE FROM PEOPLE THAT HAS ZERO OR ONE RATING INCLUDING HPI AUSTIN.
Old 12-08-2007, 06:12 AM
Tech Master

bump
Old 12-08-2007, 07:00 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 103 (100%+)

I've raced with Sam and Austin before and they both seemed to be good guys. A friend of mine (Cameron) did business with Sam and got his stuff the next day. I'm not defending his level of responsibility, I just don't want people to think that he is out to scam anyone. Sam, you need to take care of those who have made purchases and if you don't have time to ship the things you've sold, stop bumping the thread.
Old 12-08-2007, 07:09 AM
Tech Addict

Thanks Tony I really don't want to be bashing on these guys but as a fellow racer you know all to well when we spend money we need to get what we paid for. Racing is allready expensive without throwing money away and as racers these guys should know that
Old 12-08-2007, 08:03 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Yes, PayPal transactions are going through an account for hpiaustin, the account is probably in his mom or sisters name. And if you do get a package for something you bought from Sam, it comes from hpiaustin as well.

I did finally receive a package from them, but it didn't have what I ordered in it. He has promised to send me the correct item Priority, but I'll believe it when I see it - it should have been here yesterday if he truly shipped it priority when he said he would.

Sam, if what you say about your brother is true (even though it is almost unbelievable) I hope he has a full speedy recovery. Until then, take a little time to get your ducks in a row for the sales you have already made and quit selling anything else until you're able to treat your customers right. The racing world is really a pretty small community and you will run into the people you are dealing with if you continue to race, so you don't want a group of people that are angered with you everywhere you visit.
Old 12-08-2007, 07:59 PM
Tech Addict

WHERE IS THAT REFUND? $110.
Old 12-08-2007, 08:14 PM
Tech Addict

Maybe someone should look up Autin's phone number and post it up. Maybe his mom or sister or whoever owns the PO Box address and PayPal account would appreciate a number of phone calls about what Austin and Sam are up to. Or maybe she's in on it too?

Sam supposedly sent my 'correct' package out Wed via Priority mail which would have had it to Iowa on Friday...guess what haven't seen it. He did read my PM this evening, but was too much of a little punk to even take two minutes to come up with some new BS line why it's not here yet.

BTW, anyone know who's looking for a set (maybe 6) of 10th scale foams, they might be sitting in my garage as ransom until I get my discharger. So remember boys I have an address and I found a phone number I could give out if you guys don't shape up and get people taken care of.
Old 12-08-2007, 08:19 PM
Tech Addict

Glitchy could you p.m. me that info I am putting together a file with all info I can get so I can file a police report. As much as they dont think they are in the wrong they must not relize that selling then not shipping is called stealing
Old 12-08-2007, 08:38 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by stiltskin
I've raced with Sam and Austin before and they both seemed to be good guys. A friend of mine (Cameron) did business with Sam and got his stuff the next day. I'm not defending his level of responsibility, I just don't want people to think that he is out to scam anyone. Sam, you need to take care of those who have made purchases and if you don't have time to ship the things you've sold, stop bumping the thread.
Is he really 13 like he claims? I know a few 13 yrs old at my track, no way they post like that. They are fully sponsered racers.
Old 12-08-2007, 08:46 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by straightaway
Is he really 13 like he claims? I know a few 13 yrs old at my track, no way they post like that. They are fully sponsered racers.

straigtaway.. post like what? Pm's responded too...Sam
Old 12-08-2007, 09:09 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by zx9crazy
Glitchy could you p.m. me that info I am putting together a file with all info I can get so I can file a police report. As much as they dont think they are in the wrong they must not relize that selling then not shipping is called stealing
Sam has PM'd me and sounds like he's going to start get stuff taken care of. Because of he and his friend's age, I'm going to give them a couple days to get things under control. I haven't put all the pieces together of who's doing what, but I do know most people have eventually gotten what they ordered and unless something new has been posted, the quality of the items after they arrive hasn't been an issue. However, Sam is definitely a little irresponsible about getting stuff shipped out timely and a little cheap since he's probably saving a few cents to a couple bucks each time he sends parcel post instead of Priority.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.