Wiki Posts
Search

...dont buy off this guy...odogg88...

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2007, 04:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by odogg88
unless you were buying from my bidding from my auction you never almost made a deal with me.

what Toni lee is not telling you folks is that i sold him this item and he had mede NO contact with me for 3 months, I dont do ebay as a business, if some one doesnt contact me that they didnt recieve something after say 1 month I would assume they got it. He wanted it sent cheap so it was sent us postal. with that there is no tracking overseas. Toni was not charged 130+ for shipping, he had me stop 2 other auctions, one for a gtx speed controller and one for a motor. since he only bid in one auction I sent him 1 paypal invoice and included the cost of the other 2 auctions in the shipping. He waited way to long for me to do anything about trying to locate the package then when he saw me selling another gtx on ebay he emailed me cursing me out telling me I was scamming, when in fact I had 4 cars that I ran and was selling all my stuff at the end of the season. check my feedback, still to this day toni is my only negative, 3 months no contact then BAM "I didnt get it yet" whos scamming who? I stand with a 266+ feedback and well over 300+ transactions never a problem except with toni.

If you guys sold something on ebay and the buyer made no contact with you for 3 months wouldnt you assume he got the package? now I dont ship overseas when i sell something. I am not some silly kid trying to scam people, I am a 36yr old family man that occasionly plays with rc cars and will sell them when Im done like all my other hobbies. Im not on here looking for someone to scam as I do not currently have any cars, the last one I had was shipped to toni!

now I get threatening emails from toni cuz Im posting in here to defend myself, and also the transaction going bad cuz I shipped to his paypal address, well thats the address your supposed to ship to!!!
EBAY!!!!!!!! however it would seem that your getting a bad rap, and you are a ligit seller...i would do business with you anytime...
Old 12-08-2007, 04:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Riketsu
Takes too long??? thats BS... my packages only take 5-6 days to get here... and that is by USPS. UPS got my car that was sent on monday the same thrusday. So you cant go generalizing that all out of US takes too long.
your right i have no way to how long it takes i guess if they r willing to wait
Old 12-09-2007, 03:36 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)
Default freaked out

Originally Posted by odogg88
well, at this point in time, I believe he didnt get the package for some reason. BUT, he waited way to long to contact me, freaked out cuz i sent it to the address on his paypal, maybe I missed an email were he gave me a different address, but if I did get an email like that I would have cancelled the transaction cuz paypal would only cover me if it were sent to the confirmned address. Anyway from this info alone you can see why it seemed like he was trying to pull something on me in the very begining. his solution was for me to just eat it, and that wasnt right, I would have split the loss with him but he treated me like an a$$, ebay and paypal felt I was in the right, to much time had passed for me to be expected to hold on to anything, so because of his attitude I did nothing for him. 1 yr later I come across these postings of him bad mouthing me so I defended myself. I am very sorry it came to this, and at this point nothing will be resolved because now he has sent me threatening emails and says he will open up false acounts and bid on everything i auction. actions like this make me wonder maybe he was scamming from the start.
PEACE.
Michael Lupo (odogg88)..
I contacted you..yes after 3 months..and you were very negative....im an understanding person....who wanted to save money..so i took the risk to send via snail mail...yes i too have lost mail..and tried to fix/refund...
When i questioned you..I asked for a copy of the postal reciept..and you said that you havnt got it...SO...what was expected to think?
Then you started slandering me without knowing whom i am....so you got what you gave...
Now i dont want this to go on...so let it lie and hopping all my future transactions do go well..
I like buying from the USA, as they have more people, hence more items for sale....I have learnt and do pay air freight...but that still takes 2-3 weeks...
So michael...if you want to end this...just say sorry and let it go..
By the way, i let it go, then you posted on this site and opened a can of worms..
Thanks for the feedback and advice to all.
my feelings any-way
Mike
Old 12-09-2007, 08:09 PM
Tech Rookie

of course i posted because so much negative was said about me, Im sorry you didnt get the package, but I sent it and thats all I could tell you.
Old 12-09-2007, 08:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by shaggys40oz
Dude ... sometimes those big container ships SINK!!!!! I watch Discovery channel
AWSOME
Old 12-10-2007, 06:04 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default mail

there is a lesson in here for all us whom ship anything anywhere . I sent 3 high dollar servosto global hobby (airtronics) several months ago, after 6 weeks I called them and they said they never received them. Well they are somewhere with their address and my return address, maybe in cyber space I don't dnow. i only know I'm out $300 bucks. My message is even in the U.S. U need to send everything usps w/confirmation or ups. I learned the hard way.. good luck..