Wiki Posts
Search

Mugen Mbx 4 rr works for sale WS7 .21+ lots of extras

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2003, 08:00 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)
Default Mugen Mbx 4 rr works for sale WS7 .21+ lots of extras

Im selling my very nice 1/8 scale setup here is everything included list of buggy and parts: mugen seiki mbx4rr works rb concepts WS7 .21 racing engine Nocer racing head and the original that was never used brand new full fioroni clutch set up including flywheel clutches and clutchbell too. rb concepts pipe efra-9863 and header graphite servo tray and aluminum. fresh rebuild in rear diff and extra rebuild kit new in package, proline velocity wheels with brand new trinity racing tires, cubics and many others black wheels with proline knuckles tires, black proline wheels with yellow ofnan racing tires and ofna 6 spokes with yellow wheels and more 3 wings 1 black and 2 white 2 bodies 1 prof painted and 1 practice extra racing pipe mugen seiki racing starter box with 2 new 2400 batter packs extra shock pistons and bladders and a-arms and shock bottoms.and other misc. parts and stuff that i have around for it also included but not pictured is another new rear arm, so that makes 2 new front and 2 new rear extra arms total also forgot to mention that the buggy comes with a rx battery pack and extra gas tank not pictured as well, any questions email me tks (everything in the pics included) i have owned it for going on 10 months now the engine has about 2 quarts of trinity racing 30% fuel through it and it is already race tuned and runs like a champ, this buggy better than a kanai 2. i dont really know how much these are going for but this is one great buggy and is race ready no trades please i need $$$ email me at [email protected] if interested also aim at rage123456789 tks

Josh

i have pics they are just to large to post so email me and ill send you some
Old 05-30-2003, 11:39 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

ok i just posted some pics

email me if interested

http://community.webshots.com/user/r_age