Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NTC3 V2

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 09:30 PM
Tech Regular

Default NTC3 V2

I have a NTC3 with an OS 12TZ 5 port turbo motor. I have Hitec digital servos, receiver pack, and a Novak XXTra receiver. I am going to sell it as an RTR with the OFNA Starter box. Chassis at the bottom is scratched up due to running in the parking lot. All you need is tires and a radio. I ran the car less that 10 times . Motor has never been abused I ran it rich most of the time due to limiting the power so not to scare myself to the point of crapping in my pants and to keep the car in one piece, ran Odonell 20%, and also I put After Run oil in it after every session. The two speed pinions and spurs need to be replaced due to running in a non prepped parking lot. I am selling it with all the gear for $400 shipped. I will gladly provide photos upon request. I have sold stuff on Ebay and have nothing but 100% positive feedback. What I describe is what you get.

Last edited by Nitro_Crash; 10-11-2007 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Added more content