Community
Wiki Posts
Search

hobby room clean out

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2007, 12:42 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

so now it is concerning. i sent a pm at about 7 pm, shortly after. stating that payment was sent. which that happened at 2 pm today. and yet no response still. so first thing in the morning it may be time to pull funding back. nothing against the seller however when buying in this kind of manner it wouold be nice for more communication to be happening, and to also feel a bit more confident in my purchase. please let me know that you see you have been paid and that the motor is already shipped with a tracking number. and while if you use usps, they still give a number to determine where it is at in their system, meaning picked up or dropped to be mailed out. then that it was processed at your nearest facility, that it then reached my nearrest facility, and then it on the truck for delivery that day.

i do want this motor alot and have done everything i could for that to happen.
Old 08-18-2007, 04:52 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 172 (100%+)

az bobby show some patience took you 2 days to make payment and because you hadnt heard anything in a couple of hours after making payment you get concerned,after all it was friday when you paid most people have plans to go out,or go racing.im sure daniel will be in contact with you today.no need to be concerned with a honest seller.
Old 08-18-2007, 10:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

AZbobby sorry about the delay.. Guess that means u didnt get my email i sent u yesterday.. but i got payment and will ship on monday bro... i was out all day yesterday...
Old 08-18-2007, 10:33 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

azbobby please use my email [email protected] that way we can stay in touch dont want u to think im trying to pull a quick one on ya bud... I understand the concern i would be to.. And i will be shipping with usps and i will have a confermation number for u when it ships out.. My pm's on this site work for me to see but i just cant reply to them thats y i gave u my email... if u have any more questions use the email and i will be glade to get back with u... going racing tonight so it be late... agian sorry bro
Old 08-18-2007, 02:49 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

thanks for getting back with me. no worries, just we dont know each other you know. anyway thanks again, i look forward to getting it. was hoping it could have gone out today, as i need it next saturday but if it leaves monday i shoud get it in time.