Wiki Posts
Search

Tamiya Hummer / Evo For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2007, 07:07 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Tamiya Hummer / Evo For Sale

up for sale are two tamiya rc's and a gun type radio. i will do my best to explain each of them. the evo, as shown in the pictures, the body is pretty much beat up. friend of mine painted the outside of the shell. there are motors in each rc. both run fine. tested a few days ago with other parts rather than the ones shown in the pictures. there are two receivers. one of them the antenna was cut off. should work, but not tested. the other works just fine. there are servos in each. they work fine. the esc shown in the hummer does not work how it should. it makes the car twitch when tested. the lights on the esc turns on. the other esc works fine. tested and being used as of now. the gun type radio doesnt work how it should. when tested the car would twitch, making the tires turn and making the car foward and reverse on its own, unless i apply some pressure onto the crystal socket. so the radio, and hummers esc doesnt work properly, one receiver has not been tested, its been sitting there. the motors and the other esc works fine. the tires shown on the hummer in the last pic are not included. the ones in pic two will be the ones with the hummer if won. those are the orignal tires. the hummer is a 1:12 scale and is missing the windshield, has a broken grill, and a broken part on the left side. roughly the same size as the broken grill. and the evo is a 1:10 scale, well the bumper is pretty beaten up and has a hole on the right side. all can be seen in the pics. no batteries or crystals included with the rc's. with the two rc's and all the pieces, one is bound to work pretty will as long as theres a working radio and a rc battery.

these rc's are located in the cagayan de oro city, philippines. please ask for a shipping quotation. i dont know how much shipping will cost as of now.

please do not hesitate to ask questions or more pics by emailing [email protected]. hopefully i did my best to explain everything. thanks for looking.

asking for $150 or best offer.