Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
PRO OWNED MUGEN MBX5 PROSPEC BUGGY,TONS OF EXTRAS, VERY LITTLE USE AND VERY CLEAN! >

PRO OWNED MUGEN MBX5 PROSPEC BUGGY,TONS OF EXTRAS, VERY LITTLE USE AND VERY CLEAN!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PRO OWNED MUGEN MBX5 PROSPEC BUGGY,TONS OF EXTRAS, VERY LITTLE USE AND VERY CLEAN!

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2006, 09:07 PM
Tech Regular

Default PRO OWNED MUGEN MBX5 PROSPEC BUGGY,TONS OF EXTRAS, VERY LITTLE USE AND VERY CLEAN!

hi, i have a mbx5 prospec buggy that i need to sell, here is a list of upgrades;

1. woven carbon fiber rock gurards.
2. one piece motor mount.
3. kingheadz rear hing pin brace.
4. dynamite fuel filter
5. racer edge alum. shock ends, one pair installed and the other pair are nib.
6. j concepts body, brand new
7. alum. sevo horns
8. Fioroni light wheight hard chassis.
9. this is the prospec version so all those upgrades.
10. alum radio tray mounts.

heres a list of the extra parts
1. a manual i printed off the internet and i put it in a binder.
2. full set of blue springs
3. full set of white springs
4. nib shock assories.
5. nib o rings for diff case.
6. nib alum sock ends
7. shock assories and plastic rear hing pin brace
8. nib alum servo horn
9. 3 front sterring turnbukles and ball cups
10. rear tention rod.
11. nib lower sus. shaft-l hinge pins
12. misc. ball studs
13. orginal motor mounts
14. one new shock boot
15. misc. plastic parts
16. pair of rear ball cups
17. nib ofna air filter set, x-1

the guy i bought this buggy from said it was a pro drivers buggy and he used it only one event, it was a week event, so the buggy only has a week of racing on it. i never got to use it. i'm sure i'm forgeting some other upgrades. the tires are brand new jammin shredders on new rims, the wing is also new.
this buggy is CLEAN!!!!!! and in very good con. if you have any ???? just ask away and i will help the best i can. note; it does comes with the carbon fiber radio tray it's just not on the buggy, and does not come with a clutch or ez-on clutch tool.

price is $385 shipped. OBO
thanks.
Attached Thumbnails PRO OWNED MUGEN MBX5 PROSPEC BUGGY,TONS OF EXTRAS, VERY LITTLE USE AND VERY CLEAN!-mbx5-012.jpg   PRO OWNED MUGEN MBX5 PROSPEC BUGGY,TONS OF EXTRAS, VERY LITTLE USE AND VERY CLEAN!-mbx5-008.jpg   PRO OWNED MUGEN MBX5 PROSPEC BUGGY,TONS OF EXTRAS, VERY LITTLE USE AND VERY CLEAN!-mbx5-006.jpg   PRO OWNED MUGEN MBX5 PROSPEC BUGGY,TONS OF EXTRAS, VERY LITTLE USE AND VERY CLEAN!-mbx5-007.jpg   PRO OWNED MUGEN MBX5 PROSPEC BUGGY,TONS OF EXTRAS, VERY LITTLE USE AND VERY CLEAN!-mbx5-003.jpg