Wiki Posts
Search

Hybrid Revo Converted to Novak Brushless System

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2006, 07:34 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Hybrid Revo Converted to Novak Brushless System

Hybrid Revo Converted to Novak Brushless System

Well if your looking for a one of the kind, wicked fast Rc Truck then look no further. Up for grabs is this Hybrid Revo Converted to Novak Brushless System. This baby is truly one of a kind and was built with great attention to details. It has been modifed from Nitro to an Brushless system and is wicked fast, handles great and is insanely powerfull! You will forget about the nitro version pretty quick when you see this baby run. It is way faster and has far more torque. It will kick the crap out of the any nitro version! The chassis is welded from 2 halves of a Revo chassis and a plate from a Emaxx conversion. It has Novak a HV4400 brushless system, Ofna dominator tires, and Proline offset rims, unlimited engineering steel idler gears, and a modified Emaxx tranny. It also comes with the steering servo and JR 537servo for shifting into high and low gear. Also included is a Hardcore's titanium skid plate, RPM suspension arms, Robinson slipper clutch, 2 x 2400 7cell packs and a like new body. Last but not least it comes with a custom built roll cage, and wheelie bar to keep this bad boy in great shape.This system has been tested with up to 16 cells and works awsome! This is a whole lot of nitro busting power on tap and pretty violent to drive.Throw in your receiver and transmitter and your off to the track. So if your ready to put on a show and kick some major butt then here is your chance. Time to show the nitro guys that their days are numbered. High performance electrics are finaly here. No messy nitro, just pure clean, insane power! I need cash to finish my next Hybrid conversion Kyosho Kanai III 1/8 Scale buggy so look out!

Asking $600

email me at [email protected] for picks