Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Extra stuff for sale!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2001, 02:12 AM
Tech Adept

Talking Extra stuff for sale!!

Too much stuff and too little time so some has to go.

1. JR XR3. Brand new. comes w/2 servos, RX and all the parts included. Never been used! $110 obo.
2. Team Orion Digital Discharger. Can discharge @ 20, 25 and 30 amps. DC power supply req'd. Works like new. $40 obo.
3. Integy 16xV 2.5 pro. Upgraded to charge NiMH. No instructions but can be obtained through Integy web site. Has all the original parts. No damage. $50 obo.
4. Integy Indi Reactor 20. Blue cased discharger that discharges @ 20 amps with auto cutoff. Some missing screws. Has new fan and works great. $20 obo.
5. Cyclone TC. In good condition with all instructions. Only used in stock TC. $70 obo.
6. 3x2000 packs. One Reedy Zappers, one ESP and the other has no label. They are in very used condition. Got them in a buy out but have charged them on my T30 and used them to race stock TC with great results. Lots of punch and good run time. $35 obo for all three.
7. Also have an old Marui Big Bear. Has lots of hop ups from back in the day. Body is complete as well as the chassis. Tires are torn but the rims are salvagable. No idea what it is worth so will start at $40 obo.

Shipping is not included. If you have any questions email me at [email protected]. Thanks
Old 11-06-2001, 01:13 AM
Tech Adept

Update.
The JR XR3 is sold.
The Cyclone TC is sold.
There are deals pending on the Indi 16x2.5, Orion Discharger, Three 2000's. If anything changes I will repost the item. Thanks to all who responded
Old 11-06-2001, 10:34 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

If you still have the Orion Discharger, I'll take it.

Let me know.

Lee H.
Old 11-06-2001, 12:20 PM
Tech Initiate

If the deal w/ the 16x2 V2.5 Pro falls through I'll buy it. I'm new to this board; but have alot of posts on the rcca board - same username.
Old 11-06-2001, 12:31 PM
Tech Adept

Default Update #2

Sold:
Xr3
Orion Discharger
3x2000 packs
Cyclone TC
Indi 16xV2.5

Thanks guys, you know who you are, and thanks to all who replied.