Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RcNeOnZ NeW LiGhT ChIp!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2006, 01:37 AM
Tech Elite

Default RcNeOnZ NeW LiGhT ChIp!!!!

Currently in the making is an electric chip for electric vehicles that enables you to have your lights function like a REAL car.
The chip plugs inline from the esc to the RX and is 10000% glitch free and draws about .08 amps total power!
The brightness of the brake lights can be adjustable from 1% brightness to 100% brightness and the brakelights light up to 100% brightness when the brakes are applied.The headlights are fixed to the on position(unless you want your racing machine to be like a radioshack car when u apply throttle lol)

The size of the motherboard is approx 18.5mm wide and 26mm in length and height is approx 11mm and weights about 2 grams with all the lights and wiring.

the kit comes with 2 VERY HIGH intensity white leds for headlights and 2 very high intensity red leds for brakelights.
more leds can be added in (if so please tell us in the order of what extra light you want and wat kind its gona be[headlight or taillight])

light bezels are included aswell as 2 spares,double sided tape.

Basic kits are $50 Ausd and every other led added is $4.50 for 5mm led and $3.50 for 3mm led
extra light bezels are $.50 each

ALSO coming soon will be a skyline R34 kit which has 2 5mm red leds for the rear and 2 3mm for the rear aswell as 2 5mm white and 2 3mm white leds for headlights and will be selling for approx $75 Ausd

also i am also accepting trades for a venom speed meter with extra sensor and any servos to equivalant value.
or anything that is nitro or 1/18 scale electric related
For orders please PM ME to discuss light colours and trades and shipping

mostly after trades because if im gona do cash transfer im gona need to open up a bank account lol
Old 09-05-2006, 01:42 AM
Tech Elite

by the way im the 1st person on the internet to offer this chip so i dont think ull find it anywere else lol
Old 09-05-2006, 11:13 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

If this is a sale it should be in the sale forum. If it is commercial post it in the commercial sale forum.
Old 09-05-2006, 12:00 PM
Tech Addict

Any pics of it on a car?

-Rich
Old 09-05-2006, 11:05 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by KarpetRacer93
If this is a sale it should be in the sale forum. If it is commercial post it in the commercial sale forum.
i posted it here cause its mostly for onroad electric and will get seen the most.....

i currently do not have it installed in a car because i do not race onroad electric,i have a mini T which i can post piks of,ill post piks soon