Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Factory Team TC4 For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2006, 10:33 AM
Tech Rookie

Default New Factory Team TC4 For Sale

So I hate to have to do this, but due to some unforeseen circumstances (work) I will not be able to race on-road this year. I’ve held off for as long as I could but have decided to put my car for sale. This car is brand new and has only been run once on my driveway.

Factory Team TC4 with battery strap, nitro TC3 bumper, VCS2 shock upgrade kit (still in package), TakeOff 27 tires, Checkpoint 19turn Money Motor, and Protoform Mazda 6 body (custom painted by franks bodies) with Protoform wing (still in package). The body has been cut out but not mounted and still has the plastic protection on it.

I have well over $500 into this set-up and would like to get $350 for it.

It someone is interested in a RTR I could put together a package that would include a Spektrum DX3 radio with rechargeable batteries and charger, Novak GTX speed control, Reedy Quasar Pro Charger, and 3 GP3300 batteries.

As a RTR I have well over $1000 into it and would like to get $700 for it.

FYI: I do not want to break items up, I will sell as a roller with motor or RTR only.

If interested or for pictures please send me a PM or e-mail at [email protected]

Thanks
Kennedy

Last edited by hollywood_72; 06-21-2006 at 11:23 AM.
Old 06-22-2006, 06:17 AM
Tech Rookie

ttt