Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
RC Sell Out ARTR Xray t4 16,Tools,Proline Hauler Bag,Sanwa MT44, NIP Euro Truck, >

RC Sell Out ARTR Xray t4 16,Tools,Proline Hauler Bag,Sanwa MT44, NIP Euro Truck,

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RC Sell Out ARTR Xray t4 16,Tools,Proline Hauler Bag,Sanwa MT44, NIP Euro Truck,

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2023, 01:46 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 177 (100%+)
Default RC Sell Out ARTR Xray t4 16,Tools,Proline Hauler Bag,Sanwa MT44, NIP Euro Truck,

My wife no longer wants to race RC, so I am selling her stash of goodies.
NIP Euro truck w/ older body style
ARTR Xray t4 16 touring car, set up for VTA. Has carbon front brace, aluminum steering arms, velcro battery strap. Motiv mc1 25.5 motor, Futaba s9551 servo, AMB older style transponder, Hobbywing juststock ESC, yeah racing fan. A bunch of spare parts, NIP and otherwise (will only come with receiver if purchasing the radio as well) Only raced on carpet.
Various set up tools, and drivers, pinions and caddy
Like new MT44 w/ protek 3000mah Lipo and jconcepts case
Proline Hauler bag
2 New Twister Speciale unpainted
4 sets of VTA tires (2 protoform (like new), and 2 sets of HPI that are used)

Ideally I would like to sell all of this to somebody and not have to mess with parting it out. $1000 plus shipping for everything listed above, and pictured. I have 50 pictures, but due to the Mobil issue with RC Tech its not letting me upload them.
You can view all of the pictures on my facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zac.donathe...ZUaVZgDz5n4vbl

Paypal only, you can message me on my facebook or email me at [email protected] or you can call/text me at 574 292 3115 again I am looking to sell all of this together

Old 01-23-2023, 12:58 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 177 (100%+)

bump
Old 01-23-2023, 03:30 PM
Tech Rookie

You have a PM