Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
(RTR) *RARE* 1/5 NUOVA FAOR SF501 NITRO RC MOTORCYCLE THUNDER TIGER DUCATI HPI >

(RTR) *RARE* 1/5 NUOVA FAOR SF501 NITRO RC MOTORCYCLE THUNDER TIGER DUCATI HPI

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

(RTR) *RARE* 1/5 NUOVA FAOR SF501 NITRO RC MOTORCYCLE THUNDER TIGER DUCATI HPI

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2020, 07:52 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default (RTR) *RARE* 1/5 NUOVA FAOR SF501 NITRO RC MOTORCYCLE THUNDER TIGER DUCATI HPI

Selling a Used *RARE* RTR (Ready To Run) Nuova Faor SF501 (Nitro) 1/5 Scale RC Motorcycle / Rc car with a Sirio Nitro Pull Start Engine with a Brand New Piston/Sleeve/Pin. The Engine will need to be Broken-In, if you are going to use it. It is Ready to Run! Will just need your own battery pack for the receiver. I also added Brand New Nuova Faor Wheels and Tires. I did not have a the original body for it, so I added the Thunder Tiger Ducati bottom and a Nuova Faor Clear top body to it. Both are also Brand New.. the top part of the body will need to be painted and the bottom part of the body was pre-painted from the factory, but I had to modify it to fit. I cleaned the Bike up before I listed it form sitting on my shelf of the years and also added the New items listed below. You will need to tweak the steering if going to run.. Please know how to use an rc motorcycle before purchasing... They are totally different handling, than a normal RC car.

All electronics work (Servo’s, Transmitter and Receiver). Comes with the HPI TX-2 27Mhz Transmitter (Controller), Kyosho 2-Channel 27Mhz Receiver, Vigro VS-2 Steering Servo and Throttle Servo.

Will come with everything seen in pictures. It is a Pretty Clean Bike for it's age!!

Asking SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!

Last edited by Silver99gsx; 01-29-2021 at 02:35 PM. Reason: SOLD
Old 12-12-2020, 06:09 PM
Tech Adept

Make fair offer!
Old 12-16-2020, 11:45 AM
Tech Adept

Makes a great Display Piece!!!