Search
Like Tree3Likes

Team Associated TC7.2 Factory Team with spares

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2020, 06:38 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Team Associated TC7.2 Factory Team with spares

Team Associated TC7.2 Factory Team available with spares. Few sets of front and rear arms, couple sets of both front steering arms and rear hubs, extra belt, sway bars, shock ends, and other misc parts. Asking $185 shipped for any questions you can contact me, Anthony, at 408-366-9240

Last edited by OneRCguy86; 09-17-2020 at 10:14 AM.
Old 09-12-2020, 08:11 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

PM and text sent.
Old 09-17-2020, 01:58 PM
Tech Apprentice

Bump
Old 09-17-2020, 04:15 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

I already paid you for this. You never shipped it. You haven't refunded my money. You keep listing it for sale. You have given people different PayPal addresses. Now git!

Buyer beware.
Old 09-17-2020, 07:13 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Watching this. Hopefully it gets resolved soon!
Old 09-17-2020, 08:26 PM
Tech Apprentice

To chjosi. As I stated before yes it did show that the money was sent but the money is on hold and is still on hold with nothing that I can do on my end as for clicking it or finding out why it is on hold. From what I am told by PayPal is that the money is held up on your end and don't understand why. If I had the money in my account I would have been more than happy to have sent it out but as I said a couple weeks ago from not having anything on my end that I can do that it is in your ballpark to file for a refund otherwise I would have done it but I don't know what else I can tell you. I can send you pictures showing that it is still being held but with no way that I can do anything as to why it's being held on my end I had to call PayPal and find out what I did with it being held on the buyers end
Old 09-17-2020, 09:50 PM
Tech Fanatic

There is an open dispute with PayPal. They requested information from you 2 weeks ago and you haven't responded. When I spoke with PayPal (which I have the call logs and e-mails about), the rep stated that PayPal isn't going to release the payment until you provide a tracking number. This is the same information you would find if you checked the Resolution Center or actually called PayPal.
Old 09-18-2020, 03:21 AM
Tech Apprentice

That's very strange and you have yet to seeing any proof of these emails or whatnot that you speak of. I actually sold a tlr 22 4.0 a couple days before for $165 to somebody else and didn't have to provide a tracking number of any sort and receive the money without any problems and I shipped out the car as promised. So I don't understand why I would need to provide a tracking number for this one if I didn't have to do one or two days before and as I stated it doesn't tell me any of that information nor does it give me any reason so why the money is being held as you can see in the screenshot the area where it usually gives you a place to click to find out the reason why the money is being held is not highlighted nor does it allow me to click on anything to tell me why and I stated before when I talk to PayPal the money is being held up on your end. I find it very strange to being pressured to send out something in the money being rheld with no reasoning. I am fine with you filing a dispute and getting your money back if I had the ability to refund you the money just so I can not deal with you anymore I would be more than happy as it has been nothing but a hassle and problem for me ever since I started trying to do this deal with you and the only person I've ever had an issue with like this or at all for that matter. As I said before if I had the ability I'd be more than happy to refund it to you so whatever means you have to take to get the money back please do as it's been very unfair that I can't continue working with other people because of whatever reason you have against me I've done everything in my power to provide any information or possibly can to try and resolve this and have not had any help on your end at all other than you stating that I took your money and didn't ship out your product and have gone to anybody else he's been interested in the car to try and ruin any other type of sale do anybody else should be more than happy to have owned the car. If the car and the sale had gone as planned I would not have re-posted it or tried to keep selling it if it wasn't available, as I stated I'm sorry that it didn't work out but this isn't my first time selling something just the first time I've ever had an issue but if for whatever reason I have this issue in the future at least now I know what to look out for
Old 09-18-2020, 05:43 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Not to interrupt:

But that snap shot is over 3 weeks old....
Old 09-18-2020, 05:52 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by v1911
Not to interrupt:

But that snap shot is over 3 weeks old....
And only proves that I paid.....

Last edited by chjosi; 09-18-2020 at 10:17 AM.
Old 09-18-2020, 07:54 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by OneRCguy86
To chjosi. As I stated before yes it did show that the money was sent but the money is on hold and is still on hold with nothing that I can do on my end as for clicking it or finding out why it is on hold. From what I am told by PayPal is that the money is held up on your end and don't understand why. If I had the money in my account I would have been more than happy to have sent it out but as I said a couple weeks ago from not having anything on my end that I can do that it is in your ballpark to file for a refund otherwise I would have done it but I don't know what else I can tell you. I can send you pictures showing that it is still being held but with no way that I can do anything as to why it's being held on my end I had to call PayPal and find out what I did with it being held on the buyers end
if you have a fairly new paypal account paypal will hold funds until you provide tracking number and they will release it the day after it arrives. by the looks of it it seems your paypal is practically new
chjosi likes this.
Old 09-18-2020, 07:57 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Why are my funds inaccessible or on hold?
PayPal may place a hold or restrict your account activity if we need a little more information from you about a transaction, your business or your account activity. Some of the reasons why we might need this information include:
  1. You’re a first-time seller. When you’re a new PayPal seller, it takes time to build up enough history to demonstrate a pattern of positive buyer-seller transactions. The good news is you can usually move out of this status by confirming your identity and building up a history of positive selling activity.
  2. You haven’t sold in a while. When your selling activity has been dormant for a long time, it’ll also take time to rebuild a history of positive buyer-seller transactions.
  3. Multiple customers filed for a refund, dispute, or chargeback. If multiple customers file for a refund, dispute or chargeback, it can delay the availability of your funds. The best way to resolve this is to work directly with your customers to prevent, or solve, disputes and chargebacks. Sometimes it’s possible your customer filed for a refund, dispute, or chargeback because someone illegally used their PayPal account to buy something. We ask that you hold off on shipping any items when this happens.
  4. Your selling pattern appears unusual or changed. An unusual sales activity includes: a recent spike in sales or a change in your average selling price, business platform or type of item being sold.
  5. You’re selling higher risk items. Higher risk items can include tickets, gift cards, consumer electronics, computers and travel packages. You can also read our User Agreement for more information on other holds and reserves we may place on your account.
this is from paypal
chjosi likes this.
Old 09-20-2020, 10:00 PM
Tech Apprentice

Well just to let you know as I stated to chjosi when he first reached out to me was that yes my account does seem new on here I was actually locked out of my previous account that I had for the last couple years and couldn't get back on so I opened up a new account and yes I do admit this was my first time actually pain so that way I could post as I had only bought things previously so excuse me if I don't know every rule word for word and what to do but the PayPal account I was using is actually a PayPal account I've had for a few years and what it stated and showed in that screenshot was that yes he had made the payment but it was on hold and where you could usually click for it to tell you why it was being held was not highlighted nor did it let me click it to find out what the hold might be about and that's what I was trying to State this whole time. I had just made a sale a couple days prior for an off-road Losi buggy and the payment had just processed the day before he messaged me about this car. It's unfortunate what happened I couldn't get any information as to what the holdup was PayPal told me it was him he was telling me it was PayPal I showed him what information I could and was provided/allowed to have, and as he continuously just got more and more upset with me when even a couple weeks prior I had told him there's nothing I can do and it won't allow me to do anything and if you have to file a refund I totally understand he waited till I re-posted it thinking that he had already done that just to make a big ordeal and try to scare away or tell other people that I'm a bad seller. like I said I'm not a perfect person I do the best I can I try to help out people as I see the more people in our hobby the better and I try to help out people who can't afford the most expensive stuff and try to give the best deals I can do while providing what I believe to be a good quality vehicle or any other thing that I have listed. I'm sorry what happened with yo chjosi but not once was I upset nor did I try to escalate the situation in anyway I just kept trying to explain what happened or what was going on I should say. Unfortunately it is what it is and the deal is done now but hopefully everything is good as from the PayPal account it states that the money isn't there anymore and has been refunded and hopefully I can repost my car now without you getting upset with me again
Old 09-21-2020, 12:29 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

With PayPal account that are new or have very low amounts of transactions PayPal will hold the money until you provide a tracking number and PayPal will release the funds to the seller once the item is delivered. This with only happen with more expensive sales say over $100 and the more sales you make the less PayPal will do this and/or they will do it on only higher sales say $150 or $200 or more. Then When your PayPal account is not new anymore/ or you have made many many successful sales then pay pal will no longer do this anymore.

sounds like the buyer paid the seller. PayPal held the funds until tracking shows it was delivered. Seller never ship the item and thus PayPal returned the money to the buyer. Aka bad seller/seller messed up.
Marcos.J likes this.
Old 09-21-2020, 07:30 AM
Tech Fanatic

Correct. This seller continually made excuses for why he didn't follow PayPal's guidelines, so PayPal settled the dispute in my favor this past Saturday.

He also insinuated that I could pay less if I sent Friends and Family. After sending payment Goods and Services (and including the fee on my end) he knew my funds were sent, he relisted (multiple times) and gave other potential buyers a different PayPal address.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.