Wiki Posts
Search

Jammin CRT 4sale or trade

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2006, 01:32 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default SOLD*****Jammin CRT 4sale or trade*****SOLD

I have a Jammin CRT PRO kit 1/8th scale racing truck for sale. The truck has been ran 2 and 1/2 gallons. I bought the truck new from amain in December and have a receipt and all original paperwork. I have decided to sell it because I am going to start racing a Jammin CR 1/8th buggy and can not have 2 different class's because they run on different days. The truck was built very maticulously and cleaned and broken down after every race. I have recently done an entire rear diff rebuild. I did the outdrives and all internal gears. The old were fine but some have had problems so I thought better safe than sorry. The truck is absolutely dialed for an indoor high bite track. Aaron Walker helped me set it up for CRCRC the local track I run at. Truck is absolutely mint. No chassis dings or large scratches barely any noticable wear. All hubs are nice and tight. Now for what comes with the truck. Included on the truck that is different from factory is CEN Nemesis white springs in the rear. I am also running a DACE rear skidplate that will be included with the truck.

NIP PARTS

4x Kyosho 777 rear hubs

8x10 .1 , .2 , and .3 shims for the kyosho rear hubs

Ofna shock rebuild kit for all 4 shocks.

NIP PARTS that have been opened to be put in a parts container BUT never mounted or ran.

1x Jammin rear hub.

2x rear a arms

2x front upper a arm

It also includes various misc. parts like parts of the wing stay like the mounting blocks and washers. All stock plastic parts included with the kit. Misc camber and rod ends.

Also included is 2 sets of the used ofna blue alum. shoes. One set if fairly new with only 1/4 gallon on them. Other set has about 1 gallon but can still be used. 1x Full set of stock 1.1 springs.

4x13 Clutchbells 3 jammin bells and 1 hot bodies bell.

1 Spair 3 shoe hot bodys flywheel.

1x stock body painted orange. The body has been stitched with zip ties but is good to go for as long as you can stand to look at it.

1 Full set of CUT crimfighters on white rims with Racers edge 2 stage foams. The tread has been cut in half to allow better traction on outdoor and indoor tracks. The rims are in excellent condition no cracks or major scrapes.

ALL included diff oils in the kit are included.

I also have team losi 60wt shock oil and team trinity 45wt oil included.

The truck will ship in original box with all original paperwork.

It also has 2 airfliters full with bodys.

And 1 nip air filter foam w/ oil

NOTE truck does not include and electronics or engine.

I am looking to get $450 for the truck shipped. Like I said truck is prestine and only 2 and 1/2 gallons old. I will ship to the lower 48 and local delivery in the central ohio area. I am sorry but I do not have pics for I dont have a digital camera. I can try to get pics at the end of the week but I dont know how possible it will be. If you talk to golfingglenn or Suppermaxxrich I have dealt with both members on here.

I also have the 2 Manufacture defect universals. The only thing wrong with these is the holes for the set screw are not tapped all the way through. Run a tap through them and have a brand new set of outdrives.

I will trade a jammin X1-CR FTE NIB ONLY + I add some cash...

I also have but not included in the deal 1 JP-1 Chrome pipe. Pipe is in good condition except for 2 small dents on the bottom of the pipe. Will include in package for $40.

Thank you.

Last edited by Josh37; 03-22-2006 at 08:48 PM.
Old 03-22-2006, 07:42 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

pics please to javeman1 @ yahoo dot com
Old 03-22-2006, 11:07 AM
Tech Adept

Like I said in my most I do not have a digital camera. If you seriously interested and would like to work out a deal I will try my best to get pics. I could take pics with my cell phone but you wouldnt be able to tell much except thta its a crt. Let me know what you want to do. Thank you, Josh Hughes
Old 03-22-2006, 02:27 PM
Tech Rookie

I sent you a pm.
Thanks,
Ken
Old 03-22-2006, 08:47 PM
Tech Adept

SOLD pending to KDOG. Thanks RCTECH!
Old 03-23-2006, 02:59 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Payment sent!