Search

2 RC10GT's and complete set up FS/trade

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2006, 05:40 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default 2 RC10GT's and complete set up FS/trade

I have 2 RC10GT's both new style chassis
first 1 has a cple hop ups , just rebuilt whole truck , AE pullstart 12 motor w/1 gallon 20% Maxxis fuel thru it , receiver pack and stock radio on yellow , very nice shape

2nd one has RPM, and never used CVD's and new front and rear wholeshots on new rims all just installed last week when totally rebuilt the whole truck , has 80 ounce JR steer servo ,new holeshot tires and rims all the way around , os 12 pullstart(big head) w/1/2 gallon thru it , has XR3 FM radio,extra receiver , reciever pack and more

associated starter box w/12 gel cell and charger,3 soso bodies and 1 nice 1, tires plus the ones on them , lots of extra parts new in packages and some used but good , 2 extra motors w/clutch setup on 1 of them(os12cvr) , you will not need anything for a long time everything goes.....

here is the ONLY things we will trade for...truggy ,revos, 2 cheaper buggys or 1 real good one , electric set ups like T4 , we need everything so don't offer rollers , need everything but charger...I will partial trade , I just put over $300 in parts in the 2 of them and bought enough extra parts so I would not have to buy any for quite a while , they both start and run excellent I am in Ft Campbell area tennessee and you can come here and run them I have great feedback here and Ebay and some hunting and trapping sites.If you have what I want send a pic and then I will send 1 to you .... we ran them yesterday and started and ran great.I have pics but need email to send them.I am looking $500 cash or trades...************no 1/18 , onroad or planes(been there crashed that lol)**************if you are w/in driving distance , we are also into gokarts,motorcycles , guns
Old 03-21-2006, 05:45 PM
Tech Regular

Default also

I forgot to add that you get extra Mag Jr radio and extra AM receivers , if we trade for something non RC you also get a 12 amp heavy duty power supply and Millenium charger LNIB and 2"C" glo plug ignitors w/charger and a d cell ignitor will go with it,the power supply is heavy so shipping would need to be picked up on that item....everything is in great shape
Old 03-22-2006, 04:15 AM
Tech Regular

Default bump

trades?
Old 03-22-2006, 09:52 AM
Tech Regular

Default sent

all PM's have been sent
Old 03-22-2006, 02:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

can you send pics of both? and a cash price for each to [email protected]
Old 03-22-2006, 02:24 PM
Tech Regular

Default pics sent

pics sent
Old 03-23-2006, 04:23 AM
Tech Regular

Default responses

pics sent to 9 people , 1 response...you can see these are a great deal by comparing to other GT's on the forums , and that it is all in great shape...I will be glad to send pics to all that are INTERESTED seriously Thank you

If you are in the middle Tennessee area , you are welcome to try out in yard or local track...
Old 03-23-2006, 06:31 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

they look nice but not really wanting two of them.
Old 03-23-2006, 07:43 AM
Tech Regular

Default two of them

I will split them up , let me know what you want and we can go from there.can move radios around , split parts , a lot can be arranged.we are just looking for 1/8th scale for the most part and don't care how we get there.
Old 03-25-2006, 09:18 AM
Tech Regular

Default need racer

I appreciate all the big block offers but I need something raceable , big blocks are not allowable at local track unless in a 1/8 buggy or truggy.