Tech Apprentice

Default Offer

$40 each pack...SHIPPED.
There you go
Old 12-13-2002, 08:02 PM
Tech Regular

um...

no.
these are brand new. all i've done is assemble these packs. they sell for $70 on stormerhobbies. and add the battery bars, wiring, labor. um. $40? no. thanx.
Old 12-14-2002, 04:29 PM
Tech Regular

Arrow uuuuummmmmm!!!!!!!!!

$50.00 for both

Last edited by racinraders; 12-16-2002 at 06:19 PM.
Old 12-14-2002, 09:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
where are u guy's from??????U must be crazy

Sorry man I just had to say something if it wasn't b4 Xmas I woulda bought these packs for what u are asking....these guys are crazy
Old 12-14-2002, 10:34 PM
Tech Regular

Price is $59.99 per pack. check Ebay listing.

$50 for both packs. you're crazy crazy. what is that, 25 for each then? when they sell for 70 new? and on top of that, they're new, have been assembled...uh. yeah.
Old 12-15-2002, 09:49 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default YOU ARE CRAZY

Lets see...how amny times did you post Offers??

You don't have people knocking your door down do you. If you ask for offers, then be willing to read them. I don't need or want your batteries, but you said you wanted an offer.

Lets see, I was at $40 each...How about $35 each??
Old 12-15-2002, 10:35 AM
Tech Regular

Default Re: YOU ARE CRAZY

Originally posted by Oldmember
Lets see...how amny times did you post Offers??

You don't have people knocking your door down do you. If you ask for offers, then be willing to read them. I don't need or want your batteries, but you said you wanted an offer.

Lets see, I was at $40 each...How about $35 each??

whoa, hey MISTER.
first of all, i dont kno who the funk you are. and ur offer? i asked for offers through PM/Email. You Posted an offer anyway. and i did not find that offer to be reasonable. if u dont "need or want" my batteries, then what the funk are u doing posting an offer. why dont u ask urself that. why dont u ask urself why u wasted ur time posting such a time wasting worthless post? why dont u ask urself why u even replied? and now ur trying to go as low as trying to mock me? "40 each...How about $35 each??". and what the hell are u talking about hwo many times i've listed offers? i've listed an offer ONCE. and that was in my original post in this thread. then i changed that post and just simply asked for offers instead of putting down a direct price tag. The only other thing i've done is what anyone would do selling an item, bring it up to the top of the forum ;with ebay updates. btw, have you EVER bought SMC 3300 GP batteries at 70? 80? 90 a pop?? or how about Racerhobbies sanyo 3300's at 80? obviously u do NOT buy premium brand new packs. if u aren't interested, then go and face the wall by urself. cuz i dont need ur childish remarks and posts. it's ppl like you who are SO annoying when someone tries to sell something. alright. Have A Day!
Old 12-15-2002, 08:41 PM
Tech Apprentice

Talking

No, it's idiotic sellers who are searching for "offers"...lets see, no one bid on ebay, no one bought them here...and the people who made offers are crazy???
Here you go again......

$30 per pack..shipped next day air....
Old 12-15-2002, 09:02 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Oldmember
No, it's idiotic sellers who are searching for "offers"...lets see, no one bid on ebay, no one bought them here...and the people who made offers are crazy???
Here you go again......

$30 per pack..shipped next day air....
how's it goin,

"idiotic sellers" huh? i like how u not only try to bash my listing, but u also try to call me names. :LOL:. first of all. there aren't any bids on the Ebay Listings BECAUSE IT'S IN A FIXED PRICE AUCTION. i guess u weren't smart enough to notice. . and yes, the ppl who made offers on here (uh....YOU) are CRAZY. $30 bucks a pack? alright! sure! go ahead and send that money to my paypal account! that'll be $60 shipped for you! [email protected] is my paypal account! you want the batteries? there here for ya! hopefully u get what you paid for in the mail?? oh wait a sec...i thought u said u didnt even want these batteries? :LOL:!!. L.O.L. hey..like i said, u want the batteries? send the money! i'll uh....send u ...the...uh...batteries!...uh....yeah! LOL. sucka, like i said before, it's ppl like you who are SO annoying. all i'm trying to do is sell something and u gotta be a little *****. for what? i love this! this is sooo humourous and enjoyable to me. keep the replies coming OLDmember! Have .........a................DAY!

PEACHES

p.s. oh hey oldmember, i'll throw in the "free next day air" for ya
Old 12-15-2002, 09:08 PM
Tech Regular

CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE

CUZ OLDMEMBER JUST SCREWED THIS FOR SALE THREAD UP
Old 12-16-2002, 08:48 AM
Tech Apprentice

reflekt,

It is you that has screwed up this thread. Oldmember made a very reasonable offer for your cells and then you flew off the handle. Why is his offer reasonable? Integy's top of the line gp-3300s are $59, Trinity's are $62, and SMC-Racings best are $80. Based on the numbers printed on your cells, even if they were new and unsoldered, they wouldn't be worth nearly $80, but maybe $45 to $55. Now consider the fact that they are soldered. Improper soldering can ruin a cell -- leaving the soldering iron on it too long can over-heat and damage the cell. Since they are soldered, the buyer is now taking a risk as to whether the solder job is good or not, that should take another $5 to $10 off of the cells. Also, he doesn't know if they are really new or not. Now maybe he is taking your trading history into consideration. You come onto this site frequently saying you really need something, and then when you get these items, in short time you have them up on ebay and this site looking for profits. So, my guess is that you purchased these cells, or got them in a trade for the equivalent to $40 a pack. How much did you pay for them, or what did you trade?
Old 12-16-2002, 12:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

dont forget promatchs top of the line sell for 54.00 and there voltage is a tad higher than the ones you have for sale. not knocking your price just trying to enlighten you to the reason you may be getting the offers you are. something to think about anyway
Old 12-16-2002, 01:40 PM
Tech Regular

Arrow underdog is right

maybe this will help clearup somethings

u=you
ur=your
urself=yourself
funk=sexualy dirty word
cuz=because
goin=going
sucka=I'm going to rip you off so send the money with this alone YOU CANT BE TRUSTED
*****=?
you first said they cost $80.00 then later you stated they cost $70.00 make up your mind (or lie better)

plus you ^ 6 times

one thing that was left out of underdogs post was what bars were they assembled with (the cheap deans) or the good trinity watt bars or the team orion or so on.

before you fly off the handle on people you need to think
Old 12-16-2002, 04:25 PM
Tech Regular

"you first said they cost $80.00 then later you stated they cost $70.00 make up your mind (or lie better)"

what in the world does this mean? If i said the price was 80. and then i lowered it to 70. what does that tell u? it means i LOWERED the price. you dont get that?

and for the "^"s. have you not seen ppl do this to bring their thread up to the top of the boards? whats wrong with this? absolutely nothing.

and whats bars are used??? LOL. they were assembled with Team Orion Copper Dogbones. and the other pack with Deans Probars 2.0. whats wrong with these bars? are u so hardcore that u buy $3 battery bars or something? if u are, good for you!

and from underdogs PM, the joint is NOT a cold joint. it is as shiny as can be. and did i "pre-tin" the cells? OF COURSE I DID. i'm sorry if i'm not so hardcore into RC'ing like you. oh wait a second, most of us ppl who even are into the hobby, aren't so technical about things like you. sorry if we dont meet up to ur expectations. but we're mostly in it for the fun. Not in it like it's our lives or something.

If any of you are wondering, yes, this is the reason why i'm selling my stuff. Because RC'ing has gotten me into this thing where it's just way too hardcore. spending way too much money on something thats just for fun. couldn't even drive my car ont he asphalt, cuz i thought it could mess my car up, get dirt in it, etc. So i decided to tone things down. sell the high-end electronics i dont need. etc etc. Might get a HPI Mini pro....or a losi xxx-s? hm....sounds good. and btw, ppl . please get off the subject and let this thread die. some of you keep reviving this thing. if u have something to say, PM me.

PEACHES.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.