Search

Losi Eight-T 2.0 Liquidation/Truggy tires

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2019, 05:04 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Losi Eight-T 2.0 Liquidation/Truggy tires

Gents,

I have currently switched from truggy to buggy, and am looking to liquidate all my truggy gear. I have two Eight-T 2.0’ rollers (basically), to get rid of. As well as all sorts of spare parts, and a whole bunch of tire sets. Forgive the dirtiness of the rollers, I don’t really have the time to clean them all. I am willing to do a couple things here. I have enough spare servos, a stock Losi engine 454, and starter box. So you can call one of them a Ready To Run (minus the receiver and controller, I had to strip those to put in my new buggy). I will sell a roller and all the spare parts shown in the pictures for $400 OBO. I will also sell parts you see in the pictures separately, if you see something you like, or the rollers themselves, just make me an offer. As for the tires, there is mix of JConcepts and Proline. All tire sets have at least 80% tread on them, and some have only been on the track for one race (90-95% tread). All tires have blue (soft) compound in them. I will sell sets of 4, based on tread, between $25-35. Or the whole lot for an offer you are willing to make. There are also 4 painted bodies that I am looking to get rid of as well. Looking for $25 a piece for those OBO. I am looking to get rid of everything, so if you don’t like the prices, just make an offer. I’m sure I will be generous, just not free. Thanks guys!!

Last edited by xlrsd; 04-17-2019 at 04:20 PM. Reason: couple of items have sold. Just updating the picture to reflect what is still available.
Old 04-14-2019, 11:40 AM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Sent you a pm bud.
Old 04-17-2019, 04:22 PM
Tech Fanatic

Gents,
Still quite a bit available. Sold the white, yellow, and black body, and one of the rollers.

Last edited by xlrsd; 04-17-2019 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Didn’t need to repost all the pics?
Old 04-19-2019, 04:02 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Losi 2.0

what do you have left ?
Old 04-19-2019, 04:52 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Scottharrell7
what do you have left ?
everything you see brotha. Minus the red X’d out body in the pic of bodies. I already removed the pics and updated the add after I sold some stuff. Thanks for asking!