Search

Complete RTR Associated B.6.1 & T6.1 race set up

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2019, 10:20 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 515 (100%+)
Default Complete RTR Associated B.6.1 & T6.1 race set up

SOLD

This is sort of a feeler. I have not raced in 4 months and I doubt that I'll get back to it till spring. I'd like to sell my current race stuff together as a package for $1300. It'll include a B6.1 and a T6.1 with an MT44 remote, antenna-less RXs, Trinity Graphene Lipos, Mylaps transponders, an ICharger X6, and $600-$700 in new parts that are unopened in the packages. Both cars have aluminum hubs, racks, and all that sort of nonsense. I keep my race bodies but I'll include new clear bodies. I'll also include whatever wheels that I have....I doubt the tires we use are any good to anybody. The radio has a lipo and a Protek hard case. Its going to be hard to get pics up because its a massive amount of stuff. I'm a serious racer so everything is top of the line. Both cars have Hobbying XR10 Pro Stock escs, savox 1258 BE servos, Schelle straps, WTF fans, and Trinity or Fantom 17.5 motors. I'll include a ton of extra stuff as well. If I decide to separate you'll see different ads. The price is remarkably low for what you'll be getting so its not negotiable. I'm sure it'll be well over a $100 just to ship it all. Read through my feedback. If you have any interest pm me.

SOLD

Last edited by QDRHRSE; 01-17-2019 at 06:41 PM.
Old 01-17-2019, 10:49 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 515 (100%+)

Here are some quick pics of some of it....keep in mind there’s a great deal more and I didn’t even empty one entire bag shown in the pics. Just as an FYI there's a lot more B6.1 stuff. I have arms, towers, and a few more T6.1 items but most of it is 6.1. I have a whole other bag of upgrades and exotek stuff. Its an unreal amount of stuff. This is just what I could wrangle up in a couple of minutes. The T6.1 actually has a more expensive Sanwa servo in it....