Wiki Posts
Search

Garage Sale - Kevinatfms

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2018, 04:53 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default Garage Sale - Kevinatfms

With a baby on the way time to get rid of a bunch of stuff i wont have time to play with any longer. First come, first serve. Everything is in great shape and I can take pictures of anything you want. PLEASE PM ME WITH A PHONE NUMBER or EMAIL ADDRESS FOR PICS.

Trackstar 1/8 "80"amp esc. Older model, 6s capable with 4mm bullet connectors.
$75 shipped

TLR 22 3.0 mid motor buggy - it is a roller. Has TLR aluminum front camber block and rear camber block, 2 gear differentials, 2 extra trans cases, pinions, and a few other extra parts. I have a box of tires to go with it. Most unmounted and 3-4 sets mounted. Body is painted red and in ok shape.
$120 shipped

LC Racing 1/14 brushless SCT and brushed buggy - both are RTR with remotes. The SCT comes with a host of extra parts(arms, hubs, screw kit, body). The buggy is a stock brushed version while the SCT is the brushless version. Both made by LC Racing and sold by Tacon/Hobby Parts.
$200 shipped

Traxxas Rustler ARTR - Xtreme Racing G10 chassis, ANZA front and rear carbon fiber towers, aluminum rear hubs, RPM front hubs, RPM offset compensating arms, big bore aluminum shocks with TLR springs, Savox servo, STRC top shaft and AE slipper clutch, Hot Racing sealed differential, 2 sets of brand new tires mounted on AE T5M wheels.
$200 shipped

Tamiya Euro Racing Truck - Built but never raced. Class died before it even started. Has bearings, Savox servo, tamiya stock esc, torque tuned motor and a pretty good paint job. Tires are not glued yet.
$200 shipped

Tamiya TT02 - bearings, ADS-15kg servo, Corvette C6 body painted white. ARTR. Never been run.
$150 shipped

Tamiya TL01B Mud Truck - aluminum shocks, mud blaster body(clear), Mad Bison wheels/tires, Lightweight chassis hop up option, GPM CVD's. Run once and put away. Shelf queen.
$150 shipped

I have a few more that I will be adding which are an M03R, M05, M06. Just dont remember what is done to them.