Search

1/18 1RC Racing Midget

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2018, 12:35 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)
Thumbs up 1/18 1RC Racing Midget

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Up for sale is one of the really cool new things that has recently hit the market. This is the 1RC 1/18 midget sprint car.

As you may know, these cars are sold in RTR form but come with terrible radios and the poor 2in1 ESC/receiver boards.

This midget was being upgraded by a friend of mine, but he found it was just too small for his skill level. He removed the stock electronics and started to add a Hobbystar 35a micro ESC and a DHK radio and receiver. The stock ESC/receiver is not included with this sale. The motor is the stock brushless motor that comes with the car.

As you can see, it's tight fitting everything in this little car. He was playing around with various mounting locations, but never finished. I took the car in trade thinking I could finish it, but my eye sight isn't any better. The ESC has a deans connector on it, and that makes things even tighter. I will pass on this project and let someone else pursue it. The car does run, but seems to "cog". I'm sure the ESC needs to be reprogrammed. The new owner may want to remove everything and reinstall the electronics. The car has had the full upgraded ball bearing kit installed.

Also included with this sale is a new 5-cell NIMH upgraded battery. I will also include the stock battery and the ESC program card.

** I will also sell it as a roller with no electronics if preferred.***

SOLD with Free shipping to USA (CONUS) only. Please see photos and buy accordingly. This car needs work and may need parts or repair. It is a project car and is being sold with no implied warranty. Someone with some handy skills could get this car in good order and be hitting the track.

Last edited by TIME MACHINE; 05-07-2018 at 06:42 PM. Reason: SOLD
Old 05-07-2018, 03:48 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default Midget

how much for a roller
Old 05-07-2018, 04:24 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

Originally Posted by john holmes 69
how much for a roller
$100 and maybe an extra $5 for shipping. That includes the motor.