Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fastlane Graphix Body Wraps

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2012, 09:43 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Fastlane Graphix Body Wraps

If your considering using this company for any R/C work, be warned that I ordered a body wrap for my Team Associated RC8E on Fed 12th, 2012 and about 2 months later I received the wrong product.

When I emailed the owner Chad to correct the error, he xplained he was super busy with some large business accounts he has and would get to me as soon as he could. I waited another month and when Chad again said he was too busy to get to the R/C stuff, he said he would just give me a refund. Total time, just over 3 months...

Although Chad was very friendly with with his emails, I was very disappointed that he couldn't get time to do my body wrap. It appears like he may be overwhelmed with work, so anyone considering using Fastlane Graphix I would recommend contacting Chad directly and asking how long the turn-around time would be.

I just got my $58 refunded today and Chad apologized for all the delays.

The incorrect order Chad initially sent out appeared to be fantastic quality and was exactly what I was looking for, too bad it was for the wrong body!

Last edited by Miller4673; 05-22-2012 at 09:57 AM.
Old 05-22-2012, 10:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 42 (98%+)

Nothing but the best