Wiki Posts
Search

Race Teez - Custom Racing Shirts

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2013, 10:46 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tnrccar
I reordered form stickit 1 and had my order in a week.

The guys is just a scam...... I sure hope his buddies where he races see what kind of guy he really is.

I get you run into issues in life but email is free and being your site is still up taking money tells everyone what a real dirt bag you are.

Good luck
in all fairness, he did not used to be a bad guy. He has fallen on bad times. But, he should take down his site and man up.
Old 09-09-2013, 03:15 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

I also felt burnt... I place my order on the 24th of June for 3 x custom shirts. Didn't hear anything or get a proof in the fortnight and then emailed Blake. Got proof and was told he was really busy and he would get to as soon as he could.

Again another fortnight had passed and not heard anything, contacted him again and was told he was just about finished and would post them after the weekend. Still nothing in the post a fortnight later was starting to get a little worried, but am all the way down under in Australia so maybe caught up in the post. Have tried contacting a few times since to get an update and heard nothing.... Tried to raise an conflict with Paypal like others and it was closed straight away as it was outside the 45 days period.

Not impressed as one was for my brother for his birthday last month, gave him the benefit of the doubt and feel burnt...

Thanks
Andrew
Old 09-09-2013, 02:23 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I ordered a sweatshirt for my son, now i have to try and get my money from paypal. Not sure what happened in his life, but it does not matter, if you can't run your business, then shut it down. He needs to respond to people that are inquiring about their transactions. Right now he is a thief stealing money. If he does not resolve this, he will have even more problems when lawyers get involved.
Old 09-13-2013, 02:23 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

He has money in his account ...PP just recovered mine and refunded.

Shame you have to beg for your money back from a guy that is that is taking money fraudulently.

best of luck to you u guys. Put a app claim in..don't wait.
Old 09-15-2013, 08:24 AM
Tech Master

I got my refund from PayPal also. I just left Blake a nice note on his FB wall too.
Old 09-17-2013, 02:31 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Facebook page is offline.... Glad to hear some people have been lucky enough to get their money back through PayPal.
Old 09-24-2013, 11:34 AM
tef
Tech Regular

Thought he was going to pay us back? He takes his FB page down, has time for that.
Old 09-24-2013, 12:01 PM
Tech Master

At least the website is down and can't take anyone else's money.

His personal Facebook us still up if anyone wants to leave a message.
Old 09-30-2013, 09:51 PM
Tech Adept

Since he's not talking he told me that he is going through a divorce, wife has a hold on his pp account, and business. Of course I was told this a couple of months ago.
Thought his site was down..... he's a good guy just going through some bad stuff. It happens.