Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Painting, Designs, Graphics and Photography
Have you ever heard or seen this body on an RC car? >

Have you ever heard or seen this body on an RC car?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Have you ever heard or seen this body on an RC car?

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2011, 10:13 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Have you ever heard or seen this body on an RC car?

Im trying to get quite a few different bodies for my rc cars. I found a lancia stratos 1/10 rally shell but it has a scaled replica wheel base so i cant fit it on anything i have.
I have other examples of stuff i have and want.

But what im wondering is if anyone has ever heard of anyone with, or anyone that makes custom bodies and could make... a Ford GT90 Concept Car body/shell. I dont care what size ill make an rc car for this shell lol, but i would love to throw it on my 1/10th scale on road rc car.

Even if no one has heard of one, what do you guys think the chances are of me finding one of these?
Old 12-24-2011, 01:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 71 (100%+)

i have seen a lancia stratos body, iirc theres a guy doing a build in the electric onroad section.

as far as the gt90, i dont remember seeing one of those. you can in theory make your own but its not all that easy to do one off jobs (trust me, i was looking into making a ma70 supra body for about 2 years before i found out abc hobby made them, its tough!)