Wiki Posts
Search

who can paint this?

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2011, 06:54 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default who can paint this?

I'm looking for someone that can paint this. Not something like this. Exactly like this on an 1/8 buggy body. I paid someone to do it last year. It looked good, but looked nothing like this picture.

If you know you can, then please pm me with pricing. Dibs if you are in the Boston area.

Thanks,

Last edited by gnpower; 03-30-2011 at 07:24 AM.
Old 03-30-2011, 07:12 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default paint

Originally Posted by gnpower
I'm looking for someone that can paint this. Not something like this. Exactly like this on an 1/8 buggy body. I paid someone to do it last year. It looked good, but looked nothing like this picture.

If you know you can, then please pm me with pricing.

Thanks,

That is a very simple paint scheme to duplicate on another touring car body.
But you say you need it painted on a buggy body.
It can be "close" but of course not exactly the same because the bodies for a touring car and a buggy are not the same. There are dozens of great painters that can get close to the design, but they will never be exactly the same due to the difference in the bodies. The black pinstripes,colors, fades,and actual designs are all easy basic paint schemes in themselves to duplicate. I have done that basic scheme many times, but with different colors, and with the actual design a little different.Matching a design body for body<same type body> is very easy.You should have no trouble finding great painters for your buggy body, long as you understand the paint scheme will vary a little due to the shapes of the shapes of the bodies.

Last edited by brc358; 03-30-2011 at 07:17 AM. Reason: spelling