Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree454Likes

Your Custom Paintjobs

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 03:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Not as clean as solid graphics but for me, it's pretty good.
Attached Thumbnails Your Custom Paintjobs-dscn0627resize.jpg   Your Custom Paintjobs-dscn0628resize.jpg  
Old 02-11-2008, 04:56 PM
Mel
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

heres another one.

Old 02-11-2008, 05:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

sweet, about time i saw some more of your stuff mel.
lookin good.
Old 02-11-2008, 05:48 PM
Tech Master

Nice work everyone .

Can some one email me threw my web site and then pm me that you did . I think something is set up wrong with it .

Thanks,

www.bodiesbybean.com
Old 02-11-2008, 07:21 PM
Mel
Tech Master

Thanks Jon...
And Chris sent you a e-mail
Old 02-11-2008, 07:49 PM
Tech Apprentice

Here is my newest project for OCM Racings Art Antiporda.
I call it Deadpool!
Everything was hand drawn, most of it was Airbrushed and most of the VooDoo dolls were hand painted. Hope you like it.

Old 02-12-2008, 07:34 AM
Tech Adept

Kyosho 777

Old 02-12-2008, 03:05 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by litsluv
First of I love the Japenese Battle Flag paint scheme. It'shistory and I love history.
So Speedsterblade you think that history is offensive? This flag DOESN"T mean the same as the Nazi flag. The Nazi flag stands for people that believed/believe in the genocide of another race, trust me I lost my entire family to that flag. My grandfather and his parents are the only ones to get out in 1932. This Rising Sun was actually the battle flag flown by the Imperial Japenese Navy in battle. It was their Battle flag then and still is to this day, they just don't go into battle and have a reason to fly it. Just as we had/have our battle flags and they DO get flown. I don't know what they teach their kids about WWII, but I'm sure they don't leave out the fact that they bombed Pearl Harbor. It was a great military victory for them and they are very proud patriotic people. You don't like the Rising Sun, fine, but don't get on others about it. Keep it to yourself. I spent 20 yrs of my life(Navy) defending our flag and for you to have an opinion, but that doesn't mean you have to put it out to everybody (just as I don't have to right this). I'm sorry if I upset someone, but I just had to vent. I'm done, no more.
I want to thank for your years of service in the Navy for our country. I certainly appreciate all the armed forces and the price all who served have paid for our freedom, some paying the ultimate price for our freedom! Thank you to all who serve('d)!! Americans have the freedom to basically do what ever they want when they want..including posting opinions. I feel many americans don't truely understand the price of freedom and take if forgranted.

Anyone can paint what ever they like...it's there freedom to do so... swastikas even. it's a free country, we have the freedom to offend. it's a symbol of hate IMO...swastikas and the rising sun naval flag. Out of respect of the past and respect for the living that went through WWII, I don't go painting swastikas which would offend most people, though I have the freedom to do so. the rising sun flag to me is no different and it's a fact that is offensive to some. Ok, it's not genoside but the japense were not nice to there ememies by any means.

I didn't realize the flag was readopted in 1954....

History...go ask some Perl Habor survivors what they think about that flag...and Koreans and the Chinese. ..some probably have forgave & forgot by now but some have not and never will.

My grandfather was a survivor of Perl Habor, my other grandfather in the Korean war....sadly they are not around anymore to ask what it means to them. I do know either of them were fond of the japanese.

<<
The design is similar to the flag of Japan in that it has a red circle close to the middle signifying the sun, the difference being the addition of extra sun rays (16 for the ensign) exemplifying the name of Japan as "The Land of the Rising Sun".

The Imperial Japanese Army and the Imperial Japanese Navy both had a version of the flag; the naval ensign was off-set, with the red sun closer to the lanyard side, while the army's version (which was part of the regimental colors) was more centered. It was adopted in 1889.

The flag was used in overseas actions from the Meiji period to World War II. When Japan was defeated in August 1945, the flag was banned by Allied Occupation authorities. However with the re-establishment of a Self-Defense Force the flag was re-adopted in 1954. The flag with 16 rays is today the ensign of the Maritime Defense-Force while the Ground Self Defense-Force uses an 8 ray version.

This flag is often considered offensive in countries which were victims of Japanese hostility, particularly China and the Koreas, where it is seen as alarming, nationalistic and hostile.
>>

sorry to ruin the paint thread. I'm done.
Old 02-12-2008, 03:10 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Mel
heres another one.

Sweet. I like the colors and carbon in the black.
Old 02-12-2008, 03:40 PM
Mel
Tech Master

Thanks.. gotta do one more like it and a couple boring ones for repeat costumers...gonna be a boring week of painting for me
Old 02-13-2008, 03:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)

A pic for the paint thread, !

...Jim
W.E.D.
Old 02-13-2008, 03:28 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by team3six
Here is my newest project for OCM Racings Art Antiporda.
I call it Deadpool!
Everything was hand drawn, most of it was Airbrushed and most of the VooDoo dolls were hand painted. Hope you like it.

the voodoo doll is off the hook, looks like it would take forever to do...really cool.
Old 02-14-2008, 01:57 AM
Tech Rookie

Nice paint job mel
Old 02-14-2008, 03:25 PM
Mel
Tech Master

Thanks Stumpy!
Old 02-14-2008, 04:02 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

LOL stumpy love your avatar , but why shock her when you can spock her

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.